User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hard case racket bags?

Could someone point me in the direction of one? I'm going abroad with my rackets to train later on this year and I'd rather not have them broken. I looked at the travelling with rackets thread but a lot of it is out of date and doesn't apply to travelling from the UK.

im sure I saw a tennis racket hard shell case but I now cannot find it and didn't bookmark the page

so could any travelling UK ppl recommend anything. I have a hard shell suitcase but I'm not confident that it will do the job.

help please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no joy too as I'm look for a hardshell case too as I'm off to Norway soon. If I do find some where I shall sure to let you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've travelled with one racket in the middle of my suitcase, it survived the trip intact. Maybe a rifle case would do the job for multiple rackets: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hard-Rifle-C...=n%3A454821031

Be prepared to do lots of explaining at the airport though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could try just carrying your racquet in your plane carry on so they're less likely to break. Some airlines will let you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most airlines would NOT also let you carry the rackets on board. their reason is literally had to do something with terrorism uses sport equipment to hijack the plane. Yes, it would be better to spend the money to buy hard-case BIG suitcase rather than buying hard-case badminton bag. I traveled a lot with few badminton rackets (3-6 rackets), and rather just put them all in to very BIG briefcase, fill the briefcase with clothes, shoes, few towels, etc... and never once any of them break off. I've tried put them in the official badminton bag with 3 compartments, able to hold 12 rackets, price of the bag equals to very hard case briefcase with 4-wheels... luckily the rackets survived but the bag itself torn and dirty full of mud (especially if arrival in bad airport that has no capability to manage passenger luggages.) You could try BIG BRIEFCASE way, with 99% safety guarantee and ease your mind during the flight, OR you could try purchase expensive hard-case badminton bag and see what happen to the bag itself... not always the case thou!