User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone wants Kinesis x70 or x80 in UK let me know, I haven't had chance to use mine yet but I have just bought some victor rackets so need to sell some of my other rackets.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I will do thanks, I was reading this thread so thought I would mention it here because you guys are fans of the rackets, hopefully I can sell some of my other rackets and get to keep these.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The now sell the x70, x80, and x90 here in the US. I really hope they fixed the frame crack issue from the original Kinesis. Im looking to upgrade from my Ignite Flare. The Ignite Flare is such a powerful racket even amongst giants like Yonex Voltric Z Force. Though, being a cheap racket, its smashes are not loud at all. If the frame crack issue is still there, I'm going for Vapor Trail Elite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have any other reviews for the Kinesis x70?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys
    My choices are Yonex Nanoray Speed and Carlton X90 . The second one had a price drop from 300$ to 140 and NR Speed is 150

Which one you suggest to me ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by leeld View Post
    Hi guys
    My choices are Yonex Nanoray Speed and Carlton X90 . The second one had a price drop from 300$ to 140 and NR Speed is 150

Which one you suggest to me ?

Thanks
    The Nanoray Z-speed is the superior racket and is designed specifically for smashing. The X90 isn't even the top Kinesis racket they have an X900 which is more expensive. if you can get a NR Z-speed for $150 i'd get that for sure all the carlton prices were set too high ad came down to look like a bargain.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlibbles View Post
    The Nanoray Z-speed is the superior racket and is designed specifically for smashing. The X90 isn't even the top Kinesis racket they have an X900 which is more expensive. if you can get a NR Z-speed for $150 i'd get that for sure all the carlton prices were set too high ad came down to look like a bargain.
    He didn't ask about the Z-speed.

Where is south wales are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play in Narbeth. Sorry I assumed he meant Z-speed although he only typed Nanoray speed. I have just checked and carlton have released 2 new Kinesis rackets in the UK called Kinesis Ultra and Kinesis Rapid. Looks like there is a nanoray speed racket thats also new. As i said before that price drop is typical from carlton rackets and the reduced price is actually closer to the real value of the racket. Both rackets spec are similar and the only real difference is the shape of the Kinesis frame with the twists it has which allows for a faster swing speed right through the motion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlibbles View Post
    I tried a Nanoray Speed and didn't like it very much, it felt kind of hollow and just didn't suit me at all. The x90 is the extra stiff head heavy version of the Kinesis, the x900 is a very light version that came out a little later. The Kinesis x90 would be my preference out of those two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave, can you give more détails for the x900?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The x900 is by far the lightest Kinesis and is extra stiff, it's very fast and manoeuvrable and a good looking racket too! If you need anymore info let me know.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  34.5 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, i would to know how powerfull is this racket. I hear that is a very bad racket, too stiff, too head heavy, not really worth his price.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its a good racket, it doesn't feel too head heavy or stiff and has good power for such a light racket. The rackets strength is how fast it is. It's a little too light for me but that's just my preference because I usually use rackets around 85-87g.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your replies. I'm beginner player and prefer headlight racket, i ordered NR Speed with BG-65 Ti and 22lb tension. The main reason i didn't choose Carlton was that few persons complained about frame crack.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you enjoy the racket. The original Carlton Kinesis racket had problems with the frame but the problem seems to be resolved now with x70, x80, x90 & x900.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to test these rackets and review them but my retailer doesn't stock them. It's a shame. I have fond memories of Carlton as they were the first rackets I used. Carlton should be one of the top brands but, despite their history they are a shadow of where they should be as a company.

I have no idea of the current range and quality of Carlton products. As such I don't recommend products that I cannot test.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast