User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Yonex Z-force LTD-99% like brand new!

    It 3u g5, SP Coded,strung with BG66 Ultimax for 28lb, original yonex grip still intact. Used only for one session about 30 minutes. Open for trade as well as for sale about rm500 (firm) receipt will provide as well! I'm looking for Victor Thruster K8000 or mint condition Lining N80.
    Who keen to buy or trade this racquet can text me at 013 325 55 99

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malaysianiaga View Post
    It 3u g5, SP Coded,strung with BG66 Ultimax for 28lb, original yonex grip still intact. Used only for one session about 30 minutes. Open for trade as well as for sale about rm500 (firm) receipt will provide as well! I'm looking for Victor Thruster K8000 or mint condition Lining N80.
    Who keen to buy or trade this racquet can text me at 013 325 55 99
    hi, i am in china, can you pm me best price?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Citizen of the world
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about 95% New vt80 ltd

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyYan View Post
    What about 95% New vt80 ltd
    If it N80 maybe i can consider,anyway thank you for your offer bro.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Citizen of the world
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aiyoh T.T....

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Macao
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a N80,but not in best condition,will you consider?
    Condition shd be 7.5/10 with 3 chips
    Willing to top up

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carvalhosa View Post
    I have a N80,but not in best condition,will you consider?
    Condition shd be 7.5/10 with 3 chips
    Willing to top up
    Can u emel to me the pics? I'll pm u my emel.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Macao
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok!I will email u when i receive ur email add, if u have watsaps i can sent u too.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Macao
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just checked that u don't have watsaps lol! So I can't sent u any pictures.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carvalhosa View Post
    ok!I will email u when i receive ur email add, if u have watsaps i can sent u too.
    Bro ugpm!please check your inbox

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thread closed bcoz racquet safely traded with really nice gentlemen last nite. Thank you to all interested!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •