User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,438
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default what happened on 05-16-2008?

    most users ever online was on 05-16-2008 and I can't remember what happened on that date!

    Anyone?

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  88.0 KB

  2. #2
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,731
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    most users ever online was on 05-16-2008 and I can't remember what happened on that date!

    Anyone?

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  88.0 KB
    Thomas Cup of course ... what else .

    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...064&d=20080516

  3. #3
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,438
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Thomas Cup of course ... what else .

    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...064&d=20080516
    thanks.

    i did check that but the BC page says TC between May 20-27! so why we were so busy days before that!

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...12-Tournaments
    Last edited by AlanY; 02-12-2013 at 08:43 AM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,731
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    thanks.

    i did check that but the BC page says TC between May 20-27! so why we were so busy days before that!

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...12-Tournaments
    That was last year, not 2008 http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-Uber-Cup-2008

  5. #5
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,438
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, looks like that i'm having another blonde moment!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thomas/Uber Cup 2008 was from 11 to 18 May 2008. So, not surprising 16 May we had lots of BCers online. Should be semis and finals that time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •