Results 1 to 8 of 8
02-12-2013, 10:22 AM #1
Yonex Arcsaber I-Slash, Musclepower 99, Carbonex 20 (1st gen)
have over 10 racquets now.. clearing some that are lesser used and that i have multiple of
Yonex Arc Saber I-Slash - mint condition
- 3UG5, strung with li-ning AP62+ at 28 lbs
- excellent choice for someone looking for a racquet that swings as fast as a Z-slash, but very much more easier to handle, almost all shots are spot on with I-Slash with no mis-hit
- $170 SGD
Yonex MP99 - 6/10 condition
- bought this from yurimaster on this forum at 280 ringgit, loads of paint chips, scratches, but structurally sound
- might be scheduled for a grommet replacement soon
- restrung at 24lbs with Yonex Cybernatural 100 (jp string) ($30 string job)
- 3UG5 (handle was G4 and was carefully shaved down to a G5)
- great for someone looking for an excellent racquet for usage and regular rough play
- $110 SGD
Yonex Carbonex 20 (1st gen) 8.5/10 condition
- light paint chips only but extremely well kept for a racquet that is almost 30 yrs old
- Nanogy 99 at 22 lbs
- $110 SGD
if you are a student/retiree, $10 discount. all pickup at khatib mrt unless pre-arranged along NS/EW line between khatib/pioneer
possible trades with topups from me :
1) NS9900 3UG5
2) NS9900 2UG5
3) Gosen Ryoga Shiden 3UG5
4) Arcsaber Z-Slash Taufik Hidayat edition
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM #2
You have pm.
02-12-2013, 10:59 AM #3
Cab 20 pictures
the other face of the racquet has no paint chips on frame
you can view other pictures here on the other face
02-12-2013, 11:10 AM #4
high magnification of the big paint chip at 1'oclock
pretty much a surface scratch, structural integrity is not compromised
some grommets are rotated
received the racquet in this condition from my friend (a lady who doesnt know anything about badminton) whom brought it back from penang from me after transacting with yurimaster. strung it and its plays perfectly minus the cosmetics
02-12-2013, 11:11 AM #5
02-12-2013, 11:12 AM #6
btw cab 20 is reserved already.. pending deal tmr.. really quick!..
02-13-2013, 12:39 AM #7
i-slash reserved too, thanks!
02-15-2013, 11:27 AM #8
Cab 20 and I-slash Sold!
only MP99 left.. selling this piece because i have 3 other pieces of mp99s.
trade with interesting racquets welcome. i'm game to try new stuff, but not too fancy/extremist.