User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winnie
    ya..u hv2 see wong mew choo playing live.. otherwise u wont like her..
    i started to notice her only after i watch her live during MO..she's good..
    i do think mas has hope to win medals in WS
    She is good but not that good to compare with other chinese players(not the junior ones).I watched her playing mia audina during Indonesia Open 2005.I have to admit that she has good fighting spirit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgot to put Tang jiu hong,Camilla Martin and Huang hua

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wong Mew Choo still not that stable yet from the way she plays. I seen before. Sometimes create surprises only. Depends on her form. Compared to XXF, XXF is more stable because XXF wins regularly. When a player reach a certain standard, her game will be stable. This apply to every badminton player. WMC still needs to take another step higher. That's my own opinion. No hard feelings ya.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my opinion here they are :

1. Susi Susanti
    Her 'perfect' achievement in young age tell the truth how spectacular she is. Look at this fact below :

- All England title : 1990,1991,1993,1994 -- she became AE winner for the first time when she was 19 y.o, Susi born on 11 February 1971.
    - World Champion title : 1993 Birmingham in age 22.
    - Olympic Gold Medal : 1992 Barcelona when she was 21 years old.
    - World Grand Prix title : 1990-1994,1996
    - Many2 titles from IBF GP-series
    - UBER Cup : 1994, 1996
    *One-package prestigious title (World Champ + Olympic Gold + All England) is the hardest mission to do for every shuttler but Susi did it.

2. Li Lingwei and Han Aiping
    Both Li and Han are the BEST WS players that China has produced so far compare than Ye Zhaoying/Gong Zhichao/ZN/XXF or others. Special credit : Li and Han are good WD too, so amazing and brilliant they can play in two categories singles and doubles!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong
    Eriko Hirose for sure.

Wait, do you mean best-looking ws player or best in skill?
    Best looking...hmmmm...Maria Sharapova, oops she play tennis!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default susy susanti

susy susanti tentunya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tommy_bun:

i dont really appreciate you saying that you'd rather put in the other two chinese rather than pi and wong. afterall everybody has their own preferences. i dont mind you saying that the two chinese are better or anything but the way you said, " what? wong/pi also in? " is not very nice. im sorry if i have offended you in anyway but i think that i based my selection on videos i watched and my personal preference. ALSO, i watched zhang ning, xie xing fang, pi hong yan and wong mew choo live before and i think that wong is the most well tempered and she has the best sportswomenship amongst everbody.

another point to add in. sorry if i am being nosiy, irrelavant or extra or whatsoever here but i must say this. personally, i have met wong mew choo before and i think that she deserves to be in the top10 because even though she is the best in malaysia, she has no airs even when she just won the KL open and was equally friendly towards all of us as to her own friends. (i was there for training under her coach misbun sidek, and she was playing in the KL open at the same time)..

im sorry if i offended anyone in any way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blazingchaos
    tommy_bun:

i dont really appreciate you saying that you'd rather put in the other two chinese rather than pi and wong. afterall everybody has their own preferences. i dont mind you saying that the two chinese are better or anything but the way you said, " what? wong/pi also in? " is not very nice. im sorry if i have offended you in anyway but i think that i based my selection on videos i watched and my personal preference. ALSO, i watched zhang ning, xie xing fang, pi hong yan and wong mew choo live before and i think that wong is the most well tempered and she has the best sportswomenship amongst everbody.

another point to add in. sorry if i am being nosiy, irrelavant or extra or whatsoever here but i must say this. personally, i have met wong mew choo before and i think that she deserves to be in the top10 because even though she is the best in malaysia, she has no airs even when she just won the KL open and was equally friendly towards all of us as to her own friends. (i was there for training under her coach misbun sidek, and she was playing in the KL open at the same time)..

im sorry if i offended anyone in any way.
    First of all I need to say sorry,I know maybe I'm little bit rude,I appreciate ur opinion.This is my fault.Pls Forgive Me.I didnt mean to make u feel bad.Really sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adriyanti Firdasari, Zhou Mi, Jing Jing Zu, Greysia Polii, Jo Novita, Yu Chin Chien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3