FS/FT: Apacs Tweet 8000 and Tantrum 500 uk edition for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by smilesummer, Feb 15, 2013.

1. smilesummer

smilesummer Regular Member

Now comes the exciting part I have got my hands on a couple of Tweet 8000 and a couple of tantrum 500. As I am based in UK the shipping will vary for other countries, but should not be more than £8.00.

Ok Some boring info:
    These r brand New rackets.
    The Tweet 8000 specs:
    Frame Material: 30T Japan High Modulus Graphite
    Shaft Material: 40T Japan High Modulus Graphite
    Frame Type: Armor Power Grommet System: 76 Holes Shaft Diameter: 7.0mm Weight: 88-90g (3U)
    BCP: 290+5mm (Slightly Head Heavy)
    Flex: 7.5 STIFF
    Grip: G2 (G4)
    Length: 675mm Max Tension: 38 lbs
    New T-Throat and foaming tech

Tantrum 500 Specs:
    Frame Material: 30T Japan High Modulus Graphite
    Shaft Material: 40T Japan High Modulus Graphite
    Frame Type: Armor Power Grommet System: 76 Holes Shaft Diameter: 7.0mm Weight: 88-90g (3U)
    BCP: 290+5mm (Slightly Head Heavy)
    Flex: 7.5 STIFF
    Grip: G2 (G4)
    Length: 675mm Max Tension: 38 lbs
    New T-Throat and foaming tech

You can refer to other members regarding the review, however I like the Tweet 8000 more because it suits my playing style, but others like the Tantrum 500 it all boils down to the individuals playing style. Please also NOTE that these are modified for the UK market, so if you do not like stiff rackets then remember that these are not for you, also if you are defending type player then again these rackets are not for you. Further, I would go on to say that these are professional type rackets, so if you of a club or higher player then these will certainly be good for you to further improve your game. Ok that the Blub out of the way. Heres the price, Please note that the rackets come unstring and without a racket cover so it is racket only price :p

Tweet 8000 brand new: £70 that includes postage and packaging thats 335 Malaysian riggits. (Unstrung and no badminton cover)
    Tantrum 500 brand new £65 again includes P&P. or 311 Malaysian riggits (unstrung and no badminton cover supplied)

Worldwide shipping £8.00 Also included Apacs made in Japan strings and Apacs professional grip.

This is on first come first served basis.
    PM me for any further details you would like. like Pics etc etc. The rackets are brand NEW never been played with. Please, NOTE that these are UK edition and therefore the rackets are stiff shafted and are slightly head heavy.

2. isben

isben Regular Member

Engineer
    kindly remove your post from my FS thread if possible as you might have post it there by mistake.