FS: Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash 3UG5, NS9900 Purple LTD 3UG4, Musclepower 99 3UG5

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by vajrasattva, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

3U G5 ArcZS mint condition - $170
    3U G4 NS9900 Purple LTD - 9.5/10, frame/shaft all mint, only cone got tiny paint chip at side - $200
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 9/10, brand new condition, except 2 small paint chips - $220
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 8/10, 2 paint chips - $170
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 8/10, 2-3 paint chips, scratches on frame - $150 (handle was G4, shave to G5)
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 6/10 - horrible condition (bought from someone in malaysia).. - $99 (handle was G4, shaved to G5)

all prices in SGD, only Local sale...

have listed 4 mp99s for sale, but will be keeping only 2 pieces, so it depends on which gets sold first.

Trade only....with Gosen Ryoga Shiden!! <-- only this racquet.. no other..!..the Shiden is a racquet that i had decided to keep several pieces of... :)

pm me of keen.

2. vajrasattva

MP99 pictures
    [​IMG]

had a mint condition one.. but my wife was not so careful with it and resulted in a couple of small paint chips.. else everything was 10/10... (but of course never scold my wife lah!..despite it was such a precious racquet).. this was the piece that came from e78hk, sp coded 3UG5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

e78 has brand new ones going at 1680 hkd + 240 hkd shipping x 1.055 (paypal tax etc) so its abt $300 all in all now.. if you want this piece, my price is $220, everything else is perfect about the racquet, grommet is brand new condition, strung once and never broke b4

2nd piece 3Ug5, just a couple of paint chips, grommet condition is excellent, asking $170
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3rd piece 3UG4 (but handle shaved down to G5), just a couple of paint chips, grommet condition excellent, scratches at side of racquet from picking shuttles, asking $150
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4th piece.. you know lah.. i was pissed when i received it too.. the guy who sold it send me pictures of it looking really good but when the racquet came it was horrendous... that if you want my best price $99.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

high magnification of the big paint chip at 1'oclock
    [​IMG]

pretty much a surface scratch, structural integrity is not compromised

some grommets are rotated
    [​IMG]

3. vajrasattva

z-slash reserved by one of my friends.

the rest still available for negotiations :)

4. vajrasattva

NS9900 pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    feel free to authenticate the serial, this is a locally purchased racquet with sunrise sticker which was removed to show the serial.

[​IMG]
    minor paint loss at the cone.

comes gripped already, with yonex soft grip + 1 x babolat pro tacky overgrip :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.