Li-ning Rocks N33 II versus Rocks N30 II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by allyjack110, Feb 16, 2013.

1. allyjack110

allyjack110 Regular Member

University Graduate (History)
    Hi guys,

I need help deciding on a new racket. I like both the Li-ningRocks N33 II and the Rocks N30 II. According to their Li-ning’swebsite, both rackets share almost identical specs, although the N33 does costslightly more. What are the major differences between the two? I mostly playdoubles and have a strong smash and clear. Visually, I prefer the N30 II.

Thanks

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

The specs on Li-Ning UK seem to be incorrect for N33-II: should be bp 300mm and flexible instead of 288mm and medium like the N30-II according to Li-Ning Europe.

3. allyjack110

allyjack110 Regular Member

University Graduate (History)
    D,

Thanks for the reply. Could anyone provide any info on the N30 II. I’m finding it hard to locate any user reviews / opinions on the N30II as the vast majority of threads on BC about Li-ning rackets seem to centre on the N90 and N50 respectively. The N30 II really appeals to me. However, it seems to be more aimed at the female player as Wang Xin & Xie Xingfang are its most famous users. Any comments would be welcome.

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

You should ask Twobeer, but the N33-II seems to be the choice amongst the men between these two. The N30-II on the other hand is priced quite attractively in the UK you no doubt have found already (80-something). There were some good none N-series doubles rackets as well but the model names nowadays only give me a headache [​IMG].
    The N70 was a nice racket and the N65 seemed interestingly spec'd but no idea what the situation is with that racket ...

#4 demolidor, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013