User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I heard my name somewhere.....?
    If you really like the Bs09 that much, you should at least give the Bs12 a try. I am on my 3rd now and it's not head lighter than the Bs09, at least compared to a normal one (I also own a freakishly heavy Bs09 which -for me- is slower than my N90s).
    If you're unwilling to give that a whirl, the N55-II is definitely worth a try as well - it's rather well-balanced, not being too stiff for intermediate users, while being stiff enough to ensure good control, and has a great balance/weight as I found it to be very suitable for all 3 disciplines - making it a good all-around doubles racket and a somewhat quicker singles racket. Don't worry about it being too heavy, the one I tested was only a tad heavier than the Bs09, and would've become my go-to racket at that point if the price hadn't been on a completely different level than the Bs09...
    thanks j4ckie . i might give the N55II a try but i just worry how much the defense is going to suffer...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to be blunt - if the N55II causes a noticeable drop in defensive capabilities the defense wasn't very strong to begin with. It's really rather maneuverable, and as I mentioned an off-spec Bs09 can be much clumsier. What people tend to forget is that a slightly head heavier racket will also produce more power on slower swings, so getting the defense long is actually easier at times than with a 'defensive' racket. The part that's crucial is getting the racket on the shot in the first place, but the N55II should really be quick enough for anyone. This really isn't a 87g+/300mm+ beast like the N90 or VT ZF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2