is it worth it to replace stock insole with a premium one?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by reytave, Feb 17, 2013.

1. reytave

reytave Regular Member

Database Administrator
    I recently bought a pair Victor SH8600ACE-F shoes. I'm wondering if i should replace the stock insole with a spenco total support insole. upon inspection, the stock insole of the shoe looks ok. is it worth it to replace it with the insole that i mentioned? how much of a difference does it make? thank you! :D

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Hey, I'm using the same shoe in blue. :) I'm satisfied with the support of the shoe and use the stock insole. I know Spenco and used the Gel Comfort in the past for my SH8500 which is a decent insole. The total support sounds interesting and should better. You know best if you need some extra for your feet.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

it depends on your body wt, feet and the type of floor that you play on...

get the spenco total support max if you're heavy, got flat feet or play on cement or hardwood floors...

4. kingzzz

kingzzz Regular Member

Using the spenco total support polysorb in my sh8500 at the moment, pretty much cured the pain I get from my flat feet.

5. reytave

reytave Regular Member

Database Administrator
    thank you for the responses. :) i dont have flat feet or high arch feet. mine are pretty normal. i do play on hard wood though. i dont feel any pain or discomfort while playing or afterwards. my legs only feel tired. however, i want to prevent any injuries especially that im just a beginner.