User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have MX-JJS too! I couldn't find anything unusual about my BS15, nothing too stands-out. Really couldn't say anything about it other than it surprisingly feels similar to my MX-JJS, just with a teeny weeny bit faster swing to compensate a teeny weeny bit less power. Other differences, if there any, was not significant enough for me to notice/mention.

So, diverdan I'd recommend MX-JJS first, and BS-15 second. Probably BS-LYD for a more flashy appearance. But if you can adapt to the more oval frame, BS15 is cheaper and better looking to me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bokuwoof View Post
    You have MX-JJS too! I couldn't find anything unusual about my BS15, nothing too stands-out. Really couldn't say anything about it other than it surprisingly feels similar to my MX-JJS, just with a teeny weeny bit faster swing to compensate a teeny weeny bit less power. Other differences, if there any, was not significant enough for me to notice/mention.
    Yes, I have the MX-JJS 3U and use it for doubles and compared to this, I think the BS15 is faster because of the diamond-shaped frame and the lighter head. Came to my surprise, BS15 provides the "crisp" vibration similar to what MX-JJS does.

Since diverdan is used to the 4u MX80, I think the closer shift will be a 4u MX-JJS (if it's available in 4u). Otherwise, the BS15 can get into the picture to be considered. Don't worry too much about the head shape, the sweetspot area is still larger than the beloved Arc Z-slash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2