User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you wear a wrist band and wipe the sweat off your face

Wear a wrist band and wipe the sweat off your face?

Or do you just use your hand,wipe your face and fling the sweat off the court like the pros do?

Personally,I wear a wrist band and wipe the sweat off.

Well,in tennis when the players need a quick wipe it's usually done tru the wrist/arm band,do not see any reason why the badminton players can't do that.

I believe most of us play at places where there are a few courts in the hall,imagine while you are waiting for a serve or tying your laces that came off and u suddenly felt "rain" splattering on you from the next court.

***no offense taken by anybody on this post I hope***
    Last edited by Warlock; 12-01-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If it was Reiko, I would feel honoured....

Just because tennis players do that, do badminton players have to do the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    If it was Reiko, I would feel honoured.... Just because tennis players do that, do badminton players have to do the same?
    Well,in fact not only tennis players do that,basketball players do that also...I guess there is an objective why wrist bands were made,and that should be a fast n clean wipe for the perspiration on the face when needed and it's definitely a more cleaner and hygienic way than to swipe the sweat off your face and flinging outside the court IMHO

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sometimes use a wrist band (when I remember to put it on) and wear just one on my non-racket hand (left). Then after the game, I use a towel to wipe my face, neck, and arms. Take a quick gulp of water/gatorade and get back on the court.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post

Or do you just use your hand,wipe your face and fling the sweat off the court like the pros do?

Well,in tennis when the players need a quick wipe it's usually done tru the wrist/arm band,do not see any reason why the badminton players can't do that.

I believe most of us play at places where there are a few courts in the hall,imagine while you are waiting for a serve or tying your laces that came off and u suddenly felt "rain" splattering on you from the next court.

Sho Sasaki does it that way!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not forgetting Joachim Fischer nelsen and christina pedersen.. and the 'lucky' crowd are always waiting for their wristband after their match especially in Malaysia

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only wear wrist band to stop sweat running down my arm and into my palm. For face sweat I use my fingers

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post

Tennis players wipe down there face with a big towel from a ball person in between nearly every point. Badminton players are not allowed so this is what happens.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's whatever floats your boat. I have always hated wearing wrist bands and wipe down with the bottom of my shirt if needs be. Tennis players have to be more physically fit, play in hotter environments and tend to sweat more than badminton players. Tennis players run...badminton players explode

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wore it a few times. Got lazy and stopped. Because of this thread I may start wearing it again
    I don't wipe my face with fingers because my hands are already sweaty.

By the way, is it that hard to pick a more descriptive title? I hate click baits.