User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed

    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 4,5,
    2 - 3 pm : 4,5
    3 - 4 pm : 4,5
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    yishun
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yvonne Chua
    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 4,5,
    2 - 3 pm : 4,5
    3 - 4 pm : 4,5
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I am interested. My name is Nick and I have played with Tony twice (once in Woodlands Sports Hall and once in Bkt Gomak Sports Hall). Awaiting confirmation from you. Thanks

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jylow85 View Post
    Hi, I am interested. My name is Nick and I have played with Tony twice (once in Woodlands Sports Hall and once in Bkt Gomak Sports Hall). Awaiting confirmation from you. Thanks
    HI Nick

    Welcome to join our team. See you on Sunday! :-)

    Regards
    Yvonne

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danegave View Post
    Yvonne Chua
    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 4,5,
    2 - 3 pm : 4,5
    3 - 4 pm : 4,5
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.
    :-) :-) :-)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 4,5,
    2 - 3 pm : 4,5
    3 - 4 pm : 4,5
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Roy
    10.
    11.
    12.

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 4,5,
    2 - 3 pm : 4,5
    3 - 4 pm : 4,5
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Roy
    10. Matthew
    11.
    12.

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jylow85 View Post
    Hi, I am interested. My name is Nick and I have played with Tony twice (once in Woodlands Sports Hall and once in Bkt Gomak Sports Hall). Awaiting confirmation from you. Thanks

    Come come........Kindly PM our Lady Boss Yvvone ur ctcs nos. Add ur name to the list.


    Welcome all players for except Pilots and players who fly areoplane.



  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yvvone......Kindly admend the Courts. I confirm that I have the booking for 24022013 2pm-3pm Court 5 and Court 6.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome players who are keen for a game of fun and lesuire. Boys and gals of all levels are welcome.


    Kindly Add urself to the List and at the same time PM ur ctcs to Yvvone for confirmation. Thanks.


    Areoplane flyers kindly pass.......thanks.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Woodland Sport Hall - Players needed
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 5,6
    2 - 3 pm : 5,6
    3 - 4 pm : 5,6
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Roy
    10. Matthew
    11. Seng Keat
    12. Tzi Hang

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.
    Last edited by Yvonne Chua; 02-20-2013 at 09:09 PM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Bukit Gombak -
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 5,6
    2 - 3 pm : 5,6
    3 - 4 pm : 5,6
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Roy
    10. Matthew
    11. Seng Keat
    12. Tzi Hang

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.[/QUOTE]

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear All PLayers

    This Sunday game venue changed to Bukit Gombak Sport Hall (instead of WL) - Please do let me know if you are not able to join. No change on time.

    Apologise for all the inconvenience and thanks for your early confirmation.

    Regards
    Yvonne

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PLease Note : Venue Changed...Venue Changed....
    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Bukit Gombak -
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    [/B][/B][/B]
    1 - 2 pm : 5,6
    2 - 3 pm : 5,6
    3 - 4 pm : 5,6
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : WOODLAND SPORT HALL

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Cheah
    10. Matthew
    11. Seng Keat
    12. Tzi Hang

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne Chua View Post
    Dear All PLayers

    This Sunday game venue changed to Bukit Gombak Sport Hall (instead of WL) - Please do let me know if you are not able to join. No change on time.

    Apologise for all the inconvenience and thanks for your early confirmation.

    Regards
    Yvonne
    Your posting not so clear so we "busybody" help you make it clearer

    PLease Note : Venue Changed...Venue Changed....

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Bukit Gombak Sports Hall -
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 5,6
    2 - 3 pm : 5,6
    3 - 4 pm : 5,6
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : Bukit Gombak Sports Hall

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Cheah
    10. Matthew
    11. Seng Keat
    12. Tzi Hang

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.
    Last edited by pchospital; 02-21-2013 at 02:43 AM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Woodland
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pchospital View Post
    Your posting not so clear so we "busybody" help you make it clearer

    PLease Note : Venue Changed...Venue Changed....

    Sunday 24 Feb 2013 - from 1~4pm - Game at Bukit Gombak Sports Hall -
    24 Feb 2013 ... Sun
    1 - 2 pm : 5,6
    2 - 3 pm : 5,6
    3 - 4 pm : 5,6
    Total : 6 hours
    LOCATION : Bukit Gombak Sports Hall

    Regular Players :
    1. Tony
    2. Burger
    3. Fungi123
    4. Yvonne
    5. Michael (New)
    6. Rommel (New)
    7. Nick
    8. Chin
    9. Cheah
    10. Matthew
    11. Seng Keat
    12. Tzi Hang

    Waiting List :-
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Thank you Very Much!

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sure, not an issue and by the way what's your playing level there like? Because there is no mentioned of playing level and sometimes may have people ask us for games near Woodlands

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •