Average to medium groups of players looking for sparing partners

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by denoster, Feb 18, 2013.

1. denoster

denoster Regular Member

League Promotors
    Dear all badminton central friends ,

I would like introduce my self, my name Daniel HK, from Jakarta Indonesia. I just join to the group recently.The reason of my tread that me and my group probably around 20 people's male and female want to play badminton with you and your clubs , i am thinking like small friendship tournament or The small tournament gonna be somewhere around your place / club in Malaysia,Thailand,Singapore ,and other country .my group will come and visit to your place/country or you can visit Bali and any other places in Indonesia to play badminton.

the purposes of this event :to know each other and make a friendship among badminton lovers around the world.and to sharing some technics,tactics and so on.And our goals also to make this badminton sport become the most favorite sport among society and create many more new talented players from this event.

Just reply my email if you interested.

I also will try to play with group from China,USA, Denmark,Australia etc etc.

Best Regards

Daniel K Sent from my iPad 3 Mobile Data

2. ayiesal

ayiesal Regular Member

lecturer
    If u come to KL, Malaysia, maybe we can have a club friendly. But our team is a beginner level... :p