Asics Progrssive Going for £60

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by mohala, Feb 19, 2013.

1. mohala

mohala Regular Member

Hiya,

I thought I would share this out to everyone, I've been looking for Asics Progrssives for a while now, due to my flat feet and painfull knees, and it seamed the cheapest I could get it was £80 from like directsports or Tennisnut, but found a store called isportstore they are only selling UK6, UK8.5, UK9.5, UK10.5, UK11 of the red version for £60.

I am usually a UK10 (I buy a lot of Etnies) but when I went to another store to check out the Asics Progressives UK10 they were a thumb size too big, and the store didn't have UK9.5 to try. So I thought what the hell and brought the UK9.5 from isportstore and they seam to fitsize wise perfectly but they do seam a bit tight from the sides as my feet are wide.
    I will let you guys know what they are like for me next week when I get to play with them.

So happy shopping hope this helps other buyers.

Mo

2. ChongHL

ChongHL Regular Member

Thank you, Mo.

60 for high end shoe...that cheap...

3. mohala

mohala Regular Member

No problem happy to help :)

4. Chimmey

Chimmey Regular Member

IT
    I agree Mo, did the same. Received as specified and well packed, and actually got a call sameday from the warehouse to check the colour of the socks I ordered! bought some ZM62 as well. I found the size pretty accurate , I am usually a 9.5 or sometimes 10 so bought 10 and they are a little too big. Also have to say a much better fit than all the Yonex I tried, I found them all too tight on the top of my foot regardless of size and width. Have worn in well so far, if a little loud for me!

5. mohala

mohala Regular Member

It good to hear that chimmey, well after playing for a couple of weeks with these trainers, its quite good but there is some downside, the previous trainers I liked to keep my self on my toes but these trainers seam to leave me having my foot planted and feeling quite heavy even though they are lighter than the indoor adidas samba's I used before, I can say that I can easily run from one side of the court to the other a lot quicker due to the trainer being a lot stable than the narrow samba's without feeling cautious that i might twist my ankle, but my reaction has seamed to be slowed due to my feet being planted to the ground, also I have noticed that after 4-5 matches I seam to have some aching on the cushioning on the upper sides of the trainers, but I guess that the trainers will need a lot more wearing in till they get comfortable (as they are a bit stiff still).

mo

#5 mohala, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013