FS: Mega Yonex Clearance : NS9900, MP99, ZSlash

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by vajrasattva, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

Hello all, after a 10 year relationship and "yonex fanboyism", i've painfully decided to end my love for yonex after having found the gosen shiden. will be keeping a couple of yonex racquets for my family members to play i.e. the i-slash, arcFB, 1 x mp99 etc.. but everything else is for sale.

All to clear!.... with ruthless discounts. tomorrow (thurs) is a busy day so we may not be able to deal, but friday's a good day, preferably at khatib mrt, but we can discuss over PM.

3U G4 NS9900 Purple LTD - 9.5/10, frame/shaft all mint, only cone got tiny paint chip at side - $175
    3U G5 Arcsaber Z-slash - 10/10, frame/shaft all mint, original grip replaced with karakal PU + babolat overgrip. i have added 2.6 grams of tungsten tape at the butt cap which you can remove if you wish. i added it to make the z-slash easier to handle - $150
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 9/10, brand new condition, except 2 small paint chips - $175
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 8/10, 2-3 paint chips, scratches on frame - $130 (handle was G4, shave to G5)
    3U G5 Muscle power 99 - 6/10 - horrible condition (bought from someone in malaysia).. - $85 (handle was G4, shaved to G5)

if you want to trade any racquet, i accept currently only the gosen ryoga shiden!... arcFB maybe.. so that i can give one piece to my mum and one to my wife to play... :p

these are the best prices i have already... i hope not to have anyone bargain me down.. its already heart breaking enough to quit yonex..

pm me if keen! best to sms me at nine six five zero three five zero two after 9am....

MP99 pictures
    [​IMG]

MP99 (1) - $175 (pro-kennex 25lbs)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this was bought from e78hk. e78 has brand new ones going at 1680 hkd + 240 hkd shipping x 1.055 (paypal tax etc) so its abt $300 all in all now.. everything else is perfect about the racquet lest the small paitn chips, grommet is brand new condition, strung once and never broke b4

2nd piece 3UG5 (handle shaved down from G4), just a couple of paint chips, grommet condition excellent, scratches at side of racquet from picking shuttles, asking $140. Yonex BG80 24lbs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3rd piece - $85. bought it w/o string at $120 sgd (rm280), strung with yonex CBR100 24lbs. my loss, your gain. perfectly playable racquet for rough use. great for training too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

high magnification of the big paint chip at 1'oclock
    [​IMG]

pretty much a surface scratch, structural integrity is not compromised

some grommets are rotated
    [​IMG]

2. vajrasattva

NS9900 pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    feel free to authenticate the serial, this is a locally purchased racquet with sunrise sticker which was removed to show the serial.

[​IMG]
    minor paint loss at the cone.

comes gripped already, with yonex soft grip + 1 x babolat pro tacky overgrip

3. vajrasattva

z-slash.. my last piece... on the left.. please ignore the beautiful racquet on the right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all bought locally, SP coded racquets

4. vajrasattva

Zslash sold to a nice passionate gentleman. Thanks

5. kvyra

kvyra Regular Member

wah lau eh, again missed out on your ASZS!!!

6. vajrasattva

oops!.. it sold too fast.. there were also 2-3 other people inquiring..
    initially did not want to sell my last piece as i was keeping it to compare with other newer acquisitions.. until i found a racquet that connected with me so well that.. nothing else seem to matter anymore

thanks for the interest! :)
    ws

7. vajrasattva

NS9900 Reserved for dealing next monday :)

mp99s some intentions to view, but no biters yet. strange though, they are excellent racquets, just that my old injuries doesnt allow me to wield them the way i could 10 years back..

8. vajrasattva

ns9900 sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.