User Tag List

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 558
  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Zavadsky lost...great persistance on his part though. As it started to get close at the end of that game it looked like Zavadsky changed his play and started playing very straight.

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    17,033
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just realised Scott Evans almost caused a major upset vs Sho Sasaki, winning G1 by a big margin 21-9, losing G2 by a whisker 21-23, and now trailing in G3, 13-18, incredible.

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Just realised Scott Evans almost caused a major upset vs Sho Sasaki, winning G1 by a big margin 21-9, losing G2 by a whisker 21-23, and now trailing in G3, 13-18, incredible.
    Sho dropped a game yesterday too, maybe he's jet lagged?

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fuchs is on, earplugs at the ready

  5. #90
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So that was Germany's Oliver Roth last career game ! Standing ovation from the local crowd, much respect.

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Axelsen called for the doctor in the middle of the first game, he's carrying on though.

  7. #92
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep Axelsen has been all game long, playing poorly, physically weak..
    He was clearly not the rally leader here in most of the rallies, and he wasn't looking confident either...

  8. #93
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,505
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wonderful Anand. You cleared the sixth seed.



    Really excellent game. Completely outclassed Axelsen in the first game.

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Graz
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySachs View Post
    Axelsen called for the doctor in the middle of the first game, he's carrying on though.
    ah okay. due to bad internet connection i watched the videostream only until 5-2 or something and thought he has an easy game... then i saw the result of the first game and was highly disappointed. could you see what happened??

  10. #95
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,829
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    So that was Germany's Oliver Roth last career game ! Standing ovation from the local crowd, much respect.
    Stopping because? He is not that old iirc, or simply finished with his study?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    yep Axelsen has been all game long, playing poorly, physically weak..
    He was clearly not the rally leader here in most of the rallies, and he wasn't looking confident either...
    More importantly: Yonex or Adidas ?

  11. #96
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Stopping because? He is not that old iirc, or simply finished with his study?



    More importantly: Yonex or Adidas ?
    I don't know, they just told he's off to retirement.
    Yonex, definitively.

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beta2k View Post
    ah okay. due to bad internet connection i watched the videostream only until 5-2 or something and thought he has an easy game... then i saw the result of the first game and was highly disappointed. could you see what happened??
    I must say I wasn't playing too much attention, but whilst waiting for the doctor he was doing 'some lunges to stretch. I'm not 100% sure but I think I overheard the word 'foot' and 'I don't think you can do anything' when he talked to the doctor.

    He played on, but I'm surprised he bothered, he was only playing at 50%. Amazed it was a close as it was.

  13. #98
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Wonderful Anand. You cleared the sixth seed.



    Really excellent game. Completely outclassed Axelsen in the first game.
    don't want to underrate your hero, but it's more lileky than Axelsen is in a bad streak, after poor results in Danish nationals and European Champs, and may be injured as well...

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Stopping because? He is not that old iirc, or simply finished with his study?
    One of the German players was commentating and stated that Roth's wife was due to deliver their baby in a couple of months and that's why he was stopping.

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,505
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wang yihan escaped by a whisker

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sakai faulted for hitting the roof

  17. #102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,505
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yippy forcing the match to rubber.;. Excellent .. COme on Yippy. Win the match..

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •