User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a bit disappointed with Kalle Koljonen and his attitude, I know he's still a kid, but this isn't the first time I've watched him play (saw him at German Open) and he just can't hide his emotions at all. It's almost as if he tries to copy Ville Lång but just when Kalle does it, it just isn't funny or entertaining. Ville has earned the respect, Kalle hasn't yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there ! the semis are about to kick off. Follow the tournament right here on our FB page : https://www.facebook.com/BadmintonFinland

and here's yesterday's summary : http://www.badminton.fi/SSUL/ssulwww.nsf/sp?open&cid=content6DA27B

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello everyone, the finals will be launched in 20 minutes. i've just heard that in addition to Be.TV, the finals will be broadcasted in finland and a few asian countries as well, so check your tv schedule !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carolina MARIN changed sponsor to Yonex and Ville Lang using victor now.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Carolina MARIN changed sponsor to Yonex and Ville Lang using victor now.?
    correct !
    ---------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I am a bit disappointed with Kalle Koljonen and his attitude, I know he's still a kid, but this isn't the first time I've watched him play (saw him at German Open) and he just can't hide his emotions at all. It's almost as if he tries to copy Ville Lång but just when Kalle does it, it just isn't funny or entertaining. Ville has earned the respect, Kalle hasn't yet.
    I know what you mean and partly I agree with you but partly I do not. I agree that Kalle isn't the best one to hide his emotions. But I disagree that it is disappointing. In my opinion most of the player who are showing their emotions, are usually more interesting players. They are also making the great atmosphere and excitement in the game. Sometimes I hate (like in Finnish Open this year) that when judges are reminding the players all the time if they are 'misbehaving'. But then it's ok to shout when smashing in men doubles during the rallies.. I don't really get it. In my opinion players should be allowed to show their feelings sometimes when it's natural and in control. Kalle was just saying couple times "Come on, wake up!" to himself as he was playing really bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eskoo View Post
    I know what you mean and partly I agree with you but partly I do not. I agree that Kalle isn't the best one to hide his emotions. But I disagree that it is disappointing. In my opinion most of the player who are showing their emotions, are usually more interesting players. They are also making the great atmosphere and excitement in the game. Sometimes I hate (like in Finnish Open this year) that when judges are reminding the players all the time if they are 'misbehaving'. But then it's ok to shout when smashing in men doubles during the rallies.. I don't really get it. In my opinion players should be allowed to show their feelings sometimes when it's natural and in control. Kalle was just saying couple times "Come on, wake up!" to himself as he was playing really bad.
    Maybe I've contradicted myself slightly here...

I too play with emotion and that, it was just the hitting away of the shuttle and at the end how slow he was to shake hands.

He seems a decent player, but still a lot of work to do on his game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Maybe I've contradicted myself slightly here...

I too play with emotion and that, it was just the hitting away of the shuttle and at the end how slow he was to shake hands.

He seems a decent player, but still a lot of work to do on his game
    Yep, lot of work to do on his game definitely and that kind of frustration is never good nor good sportmanship. And definitely the handshake should be respective of course no matter the result - but still I hope bright future for Kalle as he is really really young and highly motivated (at least he cares a lot how well he is performing )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we've got a report in Badzine's headlines as well !
    http://www.badzine.net/news/finnish-...doubles/24847/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2