Shuttlecock Review 2013

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Rahim, Feb 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Rahim

Rahim Regular Member

Lecturer
    Hi all,

i think we should always update our experience of using the shuttlecock or give our recommendation because the quality/durability is also keep changing. Now in malaysia, i found that most of the shuttlecock as well as the top brand is become 'lousy'.

here is my personal review in Feb 2013:

RSL Tourney No.1: price ok..RM49, but not durable. 1 shuttle can go for only 1 set (sometime less)

RCL Gold No.1: RM50. durability slightly better than RSL Tourney No.1 but the speed too slow

Protech Masterpiece: RM53. quality & durability become poorer. 1 shuttle can go for only 1 set (sometime less)

Yonex AS50: RM76. great durability, great feel. 1 shuttle can easily go for 2 set but very easy to get the old stock because not many people using it. too expensive.

Yonex AS30: RM66. not consistent in the durability. sometime very good (1 shuttle for 2 set), but sometime very bad. quality become poorer. but the feel is still great.

any other suggestion or review in this early 2013?

2. hew128

hew128 Regular Member

Previously IT
    Checkout shuttlecocks4badminton.blogspot.com as well for other brands/models

3. Rahim

Rahim Regular Member

Lecturer
    can someone give the review (the durability, flight consistency, speed etc) for these shuttlecock: RCL Black Silver, RCL Black No.1, Protech World Class & Apacs Aero-Flight 700. Yes, there are so many reviews of the shuttlecock in this forum but i think its already obsolete. Because the quality of shuttlecock (whatever brands) nowadays is already #@*&%$ :crying:

1 more thing...is it true that the speed of the RCL shuttlecock is slower than others? what about the high end RCL like Black Silver & Black No.1?

#3 Rahim, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  4. ralph_lee

ralph_lee Regular Member

Do all the reviewer add in the speed for each testing?
    Like Yonex is speed 2/3 and others are 76/77.
    It really make the flight speed and durability a big difference.
    Thanks