level of play between contry

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Benasp, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Benasp

Benasp Regular Member

i'm asking myself a question, am i good, i'm one of the best player of my club but am i good comparated to a very normal asian player. i'm from quebec,canada and my best classment is second place in the scolar provincial (mixet double).

I'm think a can smash at a quite good speed and i hit the line about 1/10 time when returning a serve. a can also clear back-hand to the back of the opposite court

if someone know the quebec can you tell me where i'm classed comparated to other contry where badminton is a popular sports, cause the surely are better than me.

and sorry english is not my first language

2. jayes

jayes Regular Member

Badminton specialty selling strings, grips, shuttl
    Benasp,

It is very hard to gauge your level of play compare to normal Asian players since I have not seen you play. For all I know, you might beat the best of them. :)

Not sure what do you consider normal Asian players. My suggestion is to represent Canada in playing international events and then you will have a better chance at gauging yourself. Another way, is to take a vacation to one of the country of your interest and "challenge" them. The easiest, I think, is to go to another badminton club where lots of Asians play. This, however, is not necessarily representative of "normal" Asians. :D

Good luck.