Any Yonex racket better than Lethal 70???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Footwork_816, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Footwork_816

Footwork_816 Regular Member

Hey all, I've been using a lethal 70 for about a year now and I have to say it is by far my favorite racket. I was just wondering if there were any yonex rackets comparable to it or better because I have yonex shoes, a bag, grip, string, and I think it would look cooler if my racket was yonex too :)

I have used the z-slash, nanoray 800, arcsaber 10, voltric 70, voltric z force, and nanoray 700 (from friends) but none of them are close to what I'm looking for :(
    In my opinion, all of these rackets I have tried have lacked greatly in power compared to my L70 or have had weird heads that I didn't like. What I really love about the L70 i believe is its super sitff shaft and I have yet to find a yonex racket that is also like that.

I have heard of the nanospeed 9900's stiffness but it sounds like it might be too headlight...I have also heard that the arcsaber 8DX is really stiff, maybe that? I'm also thinking that the armortec 900 or VT80 might be similar to it but don't know anyone who has them...any suggestions?

Btw I'm a singles player and use BG65 at 28 lbs...and it doesn't matter too much if I don't find a yonex racket...I'll just stock up on L70's :)

2. valkyrie2407

valkyrie2407 Regular Member

Engineering
    Why not try Victor MX80? I had sold my APACS L70 as it isnt comparable with this monster in term of power and speed. Just my 2 cents!

3. leo11

leo11 Regular Member

Yonex AT700

4. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    Yonex Zforce, i think it's stronger than L70. since you are getting used to L70, you can upgrade to Tantrum 500 or Tweet.

5. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

Solid power is vt zforce. try 3u. else if u prefer a more manageable.try vt 80 3u instead. if u prefer the old model at700.

6. Footwork_816

Footwork_816 Regular Member

Well it sounds stupid but if I was going to get a new racket it would have to be yonex so it matched with my other yonex stuff hehe...

I've tried the z force but I really don't like weird shaped heads...I want to try the VT80 but I don't know anyone who has one. that or the at700...guess I'll look around and let you guys know what I think of them once I find them

7. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    since you like L70 then Yonex Muscle Power 99 will be suitable for you.