Bg65ti

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by kungfugrip919, Mar 8, 2013.

1. kungfugrip919

kungfugrip919 Regular Member

This is a question to those who use this string religiously. What is the optimal tension to get the max benefits of the strings?

And at the tension you play with how does it bring out the best in you? Would like some detail on as to what style of player uses what tension with said strings

I am going back to a thicker string cause snapping BG66UM every 2 weeks is getting out of hand ><

Thanks!

2. whlee

whlee Regular Member

I'm one of the user of BG65Ti. Stringed at 26lbs. Kind of regret of trying this string.
    If you have a strong arm & looking for higher tension,i suggest don't take BG65Ti as this string gives me a funny feeling compare with BG65.

3. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    BG65Ti is a great string, but looses tension far to easily. Control players don't like it as it's quite slippery but if you like to smash everything, it's very good.

As to best tension, only you can tell as everyone is different. But I normally like 27lb but as it loses tensione quite easily, I string it to 28.5lb with pre-stretch.

4. kungfugrip919

kungfugrip919 Regular Member

Ah ok fair enough. Its great if i smash everything. I have nothing to worry about then LOL

5. zombie0517

zombie0517 Regular Member

Great attacking string with good durability, also friendly to your wallet. What else do you want? :p

Tension wise for this string, the higher, the better:D