User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 72
  1. #1
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default ANNOUNCEMENT - iOS/Android for BC via Tapatalk

    Hi everyone,

    recently we installed a plugin to the forum software that allows iPhone/iPad/Android users to access BadmintonCentral via a native app, Tapatalk.

    the tapatalk interface is quite nice and tailored for the phone and tablet screens and are quite pleasant to use.

    to download it, either search for Tapatalk in App Store / Google Play, or via the links below. after you install it, just search for badminton central within the app and you can log in via your regular BC username and password.

    unfortunately the app cost a few dollars but i believe many already have tapatalk installed.

    iOS:

    iPhone:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...307880732?mt=8

    iPad:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...481579541?mt=8

    Android:

    phone:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lkpro.activity

    tablet:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ord.tapatalkHD

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Hi everyone,

    recently we installed a plugin to the forum software that allows iPhone/iPad/Android users to access BadmintonCentral via a native app, Tapatalk.

    the tapatalk interface is quite nice and tailored for the phone and tablet screens and are quite pleasant to use.

    to download it, either search for Tapatalk in App Store / Google Play, or via the links below. after you install it, just search for badminton central within the app and you can log in via your regular BC username and password.

    unfortunately the app cost a few dollars but i believe many already have tapatalk installed.

    iOS:

    iPhone:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...307880732?mt=8

    iPad:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapa...481579541?mt=8

    Android:

    phone:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lkpro.activity

    tablet:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ord.tapatalkHD
    Currently using tapatalk to post this. Newbie at this. Not sure why i cant find the button to post a single post without quoting. And err im using tapatalk without paying a single cents though

  3. #3
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Testing.. Looks like finally i manage to figure out the way..cheers

  4. #4
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Testing.. Looks like finally i manage to figure out the way..cheers
    hehe. now BC will always be at your fingertips, whereever you are...

    muhahaha..

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,255
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My first post with tapatalk!

    Haha
    Last edited by pcll99; 03-10-2013 at 03:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Love it! Love it! love it!
    Have been waiting for ages....finally my wish comes true!

    Special thanks to mods and admin.:-)

  7. #7
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Kwun,

    Encountered error when tried accessing BC via Tapatalk since yesterday.

    Seems the plugin has an issue to be solved.

    ThanksName:  Tapatalk.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  61.0 KB

  8. #8
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,844
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsudds View Post
    Hi Kwun,

    Encountered error when tried accessing BC via Tapatalk since yesterday.

    Seems the plugin has an issue to be solved.

    ThanksName:  Tapatalk.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  61.0 KB
    .
    I am facing exactly the same problem (after setting up an account with Tapatalk for my iPad just hours ago). It costs us more than $5 something (Australian currency) to set up an account with Tapatalk.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 03-12-2013 at 02:26 AM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    I am facing exactly the same problem (after setting up an account with Tapatalk for my iPad just hours ago). It costs us more than $5 something (Australian currency) to set up an account with Tapatalk.
    .

    Hi Chris,
    I just noticed that BC server has some outage issue which admin believe 1 of the reason is due to the Tapatalk plugin.
    Thus, they temporary turn-off the plugin till further notice.

  10. #10
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    it is back on now. let's see if it works better this time.

  11. #11
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok seems it's working now! :-)

    Reply from Tapatalk for iOS

  12. #12
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsudds View Post
    Ok seems it's working now! :-)

    Reply from Tapatalk for iOS
    but unfortunately BC slows down to a crawl. the plugin must be really poorly written. i need to do more work to make it stable. but unfortunately might not get to it till this weekend.

  13. #13
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will pray for you...and whatever happens, please do not turn-off the plugin again! Haha thanks a lot! -

  14. #14
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,844
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    it is back on now. let's see if it works better this time.
    .
    Hi kwun,

    I tried to make a post to this thread via Tapatalk (in the last few minutes); But my post wasn't successful.

    This post is not made via Tapatalk, but via our usual BC forum site.

    Currently, have you disabled BC's Tapatalk again?
    .

  15. #15
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi chris,

    I'm posting via tapatalk now. Cheers!:-)

  16. #16
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    chris,

    i haven't turned off tapatalk for the past 10 hours. the plugin is still giving sporadic slowdown in the system that i haven't have the chance to fix. so please bear with it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,255
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's a bit slow right now...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •