Voltric Z Force Issues

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by mms6a, Mar 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    So I purchased a brand new Voltric Z Force 4U, and today when I received it, I realized by running my fingers across the racket's graphics that the "Z" logo on the Z-Force on the shaft is slightly peeling off at the sharp edges of the sticker....

How can Yonex do such a crud job on their top-of-line racket.. (DO NOT TELL me it is because they used a Matte finish)

The thing is that my MusclePower 21 was also a matte finish and none of the decal stickers peels after numerous clashing and chipped paint.

Heck, my midrange chrome ArcSaber 5DX after clashing several times did not even chip a paint..... (not a lot of decals on the 5DX, mostly it is chrome orange paint base, and sprayed painted accents and gredients)

My brand new Voltric Z-Force starts to peel just by slightly running my fingers across the "Z" logo...

I am having doubts that after a few clashes and picking up birds, the decals will all peel off...

Why Yonex not have a thin coating on TOP on the Decal Stickers to protect it? Especially considering it retails out there for $200-$250 CAD/USD.

If I knew the racket was just "decorated" with a bunch of stickers, I would have bought the Voltric Z-Force 88 Limited Edition, at least that one is painted and have minimal decals..

Other than the cheapness of a highend racket, the performance is good. I had to build a few layers of overgrips to match my large hands and to even the balance a bit. (initial play with just 1 overgrip, I feel the head is heavy for my liking, after buidling 3 overgrips, it feels good, and less head heavy and around a 3U weight rather than 4U originally.)

2. visor

visor Regular Member

make sure you remind your stringer not to clamp onto the stickers at 4 and 8 o'clock... ;)

3. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    indeed, those "green flashes" decal stickers also "feels" I could peel off lol..

Seriously all the decals are just flat out glue on with no thin coat on top.... This is very bad...