User Tag List

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 630 to 646 of 772
  1. #630
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Slum
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do they use the live stream cameras for tv signals as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Lucky it is live in MY satellite channel.

  2. #631
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,190
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am expecting Rat's match now.. Waiting for it.. Hope this WD match will finish soon..

  3. #632
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a comeback from the more senior pair of jung/kim... lack of experience did the damage for the young shin/lee

  4. #633
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fauci View Post
    do they use the live stream cameras for tv signals as well?
    How does the live stream angle looked like?

  5. #634
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fauci View Post
    do they use the live stream cameras for tv signals as well?
    Do you see a big score chart in the lower left screen?
    If yes then it must be the same feed

  6. #635
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Slum
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There're different angles, but the cameras seem to be all put at the top above the spectators.

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    How does the live stream angle looked like?

  7. #636
    Regular Member icey_drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hence why I said live scream, instead of live stream

  8. #637
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good to hear the Swiss crowd applauding whenever they see a good rally irrespective who plays it or whether it's between two sides of the same nationality; that's badminton fans for you, not player/country fans.

  9. #638
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Glad this WD is over ...

  10. #639
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I must say both the KOR WD pairs are good, no wonder they are in the final.

  11. #640
    Regular Member icey_drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And the beauties take it

  12. #641
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wah, both just 19 years of age, this KOR WD pair.

  13. #642
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,791
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    My shout is Zhengming Wang. He looked pretty decent against LCW and think if he plays well he could do it this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Wang Zengming, I'm not so sure with Wong Wing Ki and J O Jorgensen in his half of the draw?! It's true he had a creditable performance against LCW in the AE but so did Wong WK and Tanongsak. For a CHN player, I've to say he's an under-performer though, honestly, I'm hoping he proves me wrong this time.

    As for DuPY, he has to face a rising Tanongsak in R2 and there are a few others whom I consider have fighting chances against him, namely, HKV, Hu Yun, Axelsen, Darren Liew, Latif and Ueda - I'm listing so many thanks to what Chou TC did to him in AE R1 last week.

    The eventual winner might turn out to be JOJ who acquitted himself well against Chen Long in the AE SF.
    In yo face! Sorry couldn't resist.

  14. #643
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now let's see if the other Wang, Shixian, can do as well as the earlier Wang, Zengming. Wang Zengming is the King in this tournament, maybe Wang Shixian can be Queen; not easy though, Intanon is the clear favourite.

  15. #644
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    In yo face! Sorry couldn't resist.
    Fine by me, I'm glad Wang Zengming proved me wrong.

  16. #645
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,747
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can't believe WSX starts her first shot with a smash.

  17. #646
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,791
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    My shout is Zhengming Wang. He looked pretty decent against LCW and think if he plays well he could do it this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Wang Zengming, I'm not so sure with Wong Wing Ki and J O Jorgensen in his half of the draw?! It's true he had a creditable performance against LCW in the AE but so did Wong WK and Tanongsak. For a CHN player, I've to say he's an under-performer though, honestly, I'm hoping he proves me wrong this time.

    As for DuPY, he has to face a rising Tanongsak in R2 and there are a few others whom I consider have fighting chances against him, namely, HKV, Hu Yun, Axelsen, Darren Liew, Latif and Ueda - I'm listing so many thanks to what Chou TC did to him in AE R1 last week.

    The eventual winner might turn out to be JOJ who acquitted himself well against Chen Long in the AE SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Fine by me, I'm glad Wang Zengming proved me wrong.

    Ha sorry again. Think the other wang will rally Rat untill she runs out of energy as she is prone to this. Hope I get proven wrong this time and Rat wins

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •