User Tag List

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Results 766 to 772 of 772
  1. #766
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    she was just 18,thanks
    Thanks for the correction.

  2. #767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I remember an interview with Ratchanok after her loss to Saina at last year's Thailand Open, she said that her biggest weakness was her strength (or lack of) and that she needed to get stronger. She's still a kid and won't be 19 until next February, she should get stronger in the next couple of years.

  3. #768
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatta View Post
    Plus, RI said this evening that during Swiss Open, she was on her period and been suffering from cramps. She felt weak and admitted she would have to seek more help from sport scientists to improve her physical fitness.
    Poor girl. The doctors should have done something on the menstruation.

  4. #769
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gjoo888 View Post
    I remember an interview with Ratchanok after her loss to Saina at last year's Thailand Open, she said that her biggest weakness was her strength (or lack of) and that she needed to get stronger. She's still a kid and won't be 19 until next February, she should get stronger in the next couple of years.
    I think her strength and smash is very powerful. Probably what she meant by strength is stamina to play aggressive game until 3rd set.

  5. #770
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatta View Post
    Plus, RI said this evening that during Swiss Open, she was on her period and been suffering from cramps. She felt weak and admitted she would have to seek more help from sport scientists to improve her physical fitness.
    Waa! to much information! Thought sportswomen controlled that with birth control medicine so it never fall when they perform.

  6. #771
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    City of Angels/Krung Thep
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    Thought sportswomen controlled that with birth control medicine so it never fall when they perform.
    The interviewer did question about this too. RI said she didn't use med this tournament and just let it be. Actually after AE, initially she would like to withdraw from Swiss Open and go home but finally her coach talked her into going on.

    Imo, the reason why she had to disclose personal info probably was from heated exchanges in popular local forums. People felt quite disappointed about her being runner-up so many times (since last year's China Open). The main topics raised were about coaches' competency and the possibility of hiring new ones. Think this is why she had to dig deep in details about her personal condition for this time. Anyway, it did pay off as things have been quietened down since!

  7. Likes nokh88, craigandy, cobalt liked this post
  8. #772
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatta View Post
    Plus, RI said this evening that during Swiss Open, she was on her period and been suffering from cramps. She felt weak and admitted she would have to seek more help from sport scientists to improve her physical fitness.
    Poor RI.. it must have been tough for her to play the Swiss Open while having those cramps... kudos to her resilience!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •