Badminton Bay

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Craigw02, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Craigw02

Craigw02 New Member

Has anyone ever heard of this place www.badmintonbay.com for buying rackets, just interested to hear from people that have bought anything and how the products are as they compare them to yonex arcsaber etc

thanks

craig

2. milton

milton Regular Member

Hi
    I have brought from them several times and rackets arrive quickly considering they are from Malaysia and are well packaged. Whilst the apacs rackets may look the same as their yonex equivalents they will usually play differently but are still good value for money and their stringing service is nice. Also check their Ebay shop as it can be cheaper.
    Hope that helps

3. milton

milton Regular Member

Hi
    I have brought from them several times and rackets arrive quickly considering they are from Malaysia and are well packaged. Whilst the apacs rackets may look the same as their yonex equivalents they will usually play differently but are still good value for money and their stringing service is nice. Also check their Ebay shop as it can be cheaper.
    Hope that helps

4. milton

milton Regular Member

Sorry for triple post. Can you delete posts?

#4 milton, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  5. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    I've bought off them on ebay. They've always been very helpful and always willing to answer questions.

6. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Get from them once. But IMO they apacs are price higher than sportshorizon.com.

7. falcao12

falcao12 Regular Member

All my enquiries were responded well by them. Finally I bought ProSpeed Alien V1. Fast service. Packaging well.

8. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Give a review about that racket.

9. falcao12

falcao12 Regular Member

I am just a recreational player. I am not using high end racket previously but try few of my friend's racket. And I am not very sensitive to give comprehensive review.

ProSpeed was recommended by a friend (he is tournament player at club level and graduated from national badminton academy). He said that 'if you want cheap racket but same performance and quality with other reputable brand get ProSpeed'.

Recently I bought ProSpeed Alien V1 string with BG66UM. I play double most of the time. It's a balanced racket that suitable for attack and defense. It's a 3U racket which I am comfortable to make pretty fast swing.

It has been 1 month now. All the way around, with this racket I have improved my my smashes, drives and backhand (note that technique must correct). The racket is my new baby.

See ProSpeed page. There will be more racket coming out soon.
    http://www.facebook.com/prospeedbadminton

10. badmintonfanatic24

badmintonfanatic24 New Member

I know its a little older post, but I had the same experience with one of my ProSpeed company racket.

During the time I was using Maspro Pro Speed 1000. The manufacturer never get the attention it deserves in the market. Many of my clubs partner also have the same thing to share.

Anyways, thanks a lot for bringing back my old memories that I shared with ProSpeed inside the court.

#10 badmintonfanatic24, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020