Apacs Pro 730

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Warlock86, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Warlock86

Warlock86 Regular Member

Dear fellow BC forumers,

My seven months old APACS cushion power 642 has given way so I decided to get another pair of shoes. As I have a wide feet so I have difficulty fitting my feet into yonex shoes. After some considerations on budget and time constraints, I have ordered and recieved a pair of APACS Pro 730 from Battledore.
    APACS Pro 730 is one of the Pro series shoes marked by APACS. Notably, Pro 730 has a colour scheme of black, green and white which look a little dull as compared to the bright yellow Pro 729 and Pro 725 shoes. In addition, the black and stripe polyester/plastic surrounding the ankle support region seems rather odd to me. This makes me wonder if my shoes are fake (I am keeping my fingers cross as it is not known to have APACS fake shoes). In general, for pro series shoes, Pro 730 is built with the same features such as microfibre top-cap to provide comfort and durability, EVA foam for cushioning the ankle (prevent twisting of ankle), improved mid-sole to prevent foot injuries and duo-outsole to increase surface grip.

I have wore it for my training on a hard floor court (community centre's badminton court) for two hours. Interestingly, the Pro 730 has thinner sole than my previous pair of CP642. Yet, I find that that this pair of shoe has a better cushion than my previous pair of CP642. At the same time, I notice that Pro series shoes has a "lateral claw" that seems to help to grip on the floor when I am moving laterally.

On the other hand, I find that this shoe may not have sufficient sweat removal capability. After my training, I find that my socks are pretty wet but this might be attributed by the really hot and humid afternoon.

1.Outer side of APACS Pro 730

[​IMG]

2.Inner side of APACS Pro 730
    [​IMG]

3.Front view of APACS Pro 730
    [​IMG]

4.Back view of APACS Pro 730
    [​IMG]

5. Sole of APACS Pro 730
    [​IMG]

2. boon_keng

boon_keng Regular Member

Hi.......good info.......how much did it cost u?........did u try e-link? They advertised all apacs shoes at $30 only......maybe older models......

I have wide feet too.....tried Adidas, nike puma but too narrow........finally found a good fit with asics gel rocket series........good quality shoes

3. Warlock86

Warlock86 Regular Member

Thanks liemsweeking for the compliment. I got it at a promotional price of $59 (up to $79). Now that you mentioned it, I did not think of going to e link to have a look. However, the $30 should be applicable to the non pro series shoes which may not have the features stated in my review.

Yes, I agree that asics court shoes are really great but my budget does not permit for me to get one at the moment.