User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 21
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for group to join (long-term)

    Hi, I'm looking for a group to join around Yew Tee and CCK...
    My level is BEGINNER, as from the result of that whatsoever test.

    I'm bringing along a girl friend of mine to join.

    Any group can recommend to me ? Please leave your group link below. THANKS !

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    alright alright, level is high intermediate actually.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .................

    We have many sessions but at Clementi and we have ladies playing in our session. Thank you

    Please call directly @9105 5252 or email mypchospital@yahoo.com to make enquiries. No posting or PM. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pchospital View Post
    .................

    We have many sessions but at Clementi and we have ladies playing in our session. Thank you

    Please call directly @9105 5252 or email mypchospital@yahoo.com to make enquiries. No posting or PM. Thanks.
    hello brader, After 1 year forgot me ady ?? Still remember the fat michael ?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pls contact mi at hp: 97361810 (mike) tq

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was suspecting is you

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    paya lebar
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr mike View Post
    Pls contact mi at hp: 97361810 (mike) tq
    hi can you please give me your thread's link?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro, are you still in msia???

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We had PM you debbiexuan

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    michael90 had asked us to contact you direct

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Required players on every Saturday @ Endeavor Primary School from 3 - 5pm (Sembawang).
    Level of play will be low intermediate and above.

    Interested players can contact me at 90011992.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Zacharysoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Yishun Central & Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    4,592
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last evening played at Endaevour pri school. Not bad. Things to note: the back gate is near block 423. Enter from the extreme right of the school back. The gate is alongside to the visible piece of grassland.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It looks like both of you fleet2003 and Zacharysoh had posted at the wrong place?

    michael90
    is looking-for-group-to-join-(long-term) and not sure if you guys' sessions are "long-term"?

    Anyway, we had contacted via michael90 thru phone direct and thanks for the links

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacharysoh View Post
    Last evening played at Endaevour pri school. Not bad. Things to note: the back gate is near block 423. Enter from the extreme right of the school back. The gate is alongside to the visible piece of grassland.
    hello zach brader... long time no see too, still playing in Yishun SH ?
    very miss that every time high serve member.. hahaha

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pchospital View Post
    It looks like both of you fleet2003 and Zacharysoh had posted at the wrong place?

    michael90
    is looking-for-group-to-join-(long-term) and not sure if you guys' sessions are "long-term"?

    Anyway, we had contacted via michael90 thru phone direct and thanks for the links
    chill bro, I'm helping my friend @debbiexuan to find a long-term group, she is a badminton crazy lover too.
    Which group she wanna join, is up to her.
    no hard feeling

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dover Crescent
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sure man. But both fleet2003's and Zacharysoh's sessions at Endeavour seem at this moment not a long-term group yet mah

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pchospital View Post
    sure man. But both fleet2003's and Zacharysoh's sessions at Endeavour seem at this moment not a long-term group yet mah
    Hahaha, that's depend on my friend that whether she want to join a long term group or not now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •