User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex Team Wear 2013! (Arriving Soon!)

    Name:  Yonexteamwear1.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  42.0 KB

    Latest Yonex Apparel!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  Yonexteamwear2.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  43.2 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear3.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  42.9 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear4.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  45.5 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear5.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  44.2 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear6.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  43.3 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear7.jpg
Views: 959
Size:  44.5 KB
    Name:  Yonexteamwear8.jpg
Views: 954
Size:  37.2 KB

  3. #3
    Regular Member icey_drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They all look very basic

    Unfortunately unless I got them for free, I wouldn't wear them

    Victor and Li-ning designs are more to my liking. Flashy and eyecatching

  4. #4
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this under Vol 22? When release? I was hoping that 12049 blue colour out but instead replaced by Buttercup (yellow). At least i hit 3 models. 10082, 10083 & 12049. The other few designs too flashy & casual look.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Is this under Vol 22? When release? I was hoping that 12049 blue colour out but instead replaced by Buttercup (yellow). At least i hit 3 models. 10082, 10083 & 12049. The other few designs too flashy & casual look.
    Not sure if it is under vol. 22. The catalogue is labelled by Team Wear 2013. The shirts under volume 23 are shown in another thread. Don't know when will it be released and price yet, but can preorder now.

  6. #6
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nssong View Post
    Not sure if it is under vol. 22. The catalogue is labelled by Team Wear 2013. The shirts under volume 23 are shown in another thread. Don't know when will it be released and price yet, but can preorder now.
    I see. Can show the cover(front & back) of the catalog?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE/]I see. Can show the cover(front & back) of the catalog?[/QUOTE]
    Name:  cover.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  52.3 KB
    Planning to preorder some?

  8. #8
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icey_drone View Post
    They all look very basic
    Unfortunately unless I got them for free, I wouldn't wear them
    Victor and Li-ning designs are more to my liking. Flashy and eye catching
    Are u sure Lining shirts nice? They also look plain & standard like uniform. The recent All England orange white look awful & too bright like for those night cyclist.

    Anyway i hoping for this color of 12049 design. But didn't come true.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #9
    Regular Member icey_drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Are u sure Lining shirts nice? They also look plain & standard like uniform. The recent All England orange white look awful & too bright like for those night cyclist.

    Anyway i hoping for this color of 12049 design. But didn't come true.
    I like the colours on Li-ning shirts... very bright and stands out. Some people like this, some don't, personal taste

    But I like Victor shirts the best. The patterns look very nice on their shirts

  10. #10
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Team wear collections. Let me know ur favourite.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  11. #11
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The blue 10082 (Malaysia team wear during Malaysia Open Super Series 2013)

  12. #12
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Note that Sunrise does not apply printing design on the 12049 (cut cost) as opposed to JP version. New retail price at RM 64.90. Whoa an increase of RM5 from the previous RM59.90.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •