User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Beginners Racquets recommendation for under $100 (5000 indian Rupees)

    Hi,

    I am a beginner from India,Bangalore.I started badminton for weight loss interests now it become quite Addictive. Now i wanted to take this serious.My peers ask me not to start with a costly equipment .But a good coaching .Which i am starting by the end of the month.Currently i play with some carbonex(yonex-costs some $30) and Mavis 350 .

    i will continue with either Mavis 350 and 2000 for some time to come before moving to feathers. I here don't get large number of brands suggested on BC ...but i have the following choices Yonex,head,Li nang,Thwack,Head.

    i have short list a few based on suggestions ...


    Yonex Arcsaber 002 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet


    Yonex Nanoray 80 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet

    Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus G4 Strung Badminton Racquet

    Thwack Falcon Strung Badminton Racquet


    Li Ning HC1500 Unstrung Badminton Racquet
    (Carbon Fibre Black, Red)

    Yonex Muscle Power 29 Light G4 Strung Badminton Racquet
    (High Modulus Graphite with Ti-Mesh)


    I don't know wheter this bats are good or wheter they suit my requirement ..please do suggest me the right Racquet for me

    I will be buying from here...

    http://www.flipkart.com/sports-fitne.../racquets/pr?p[]=facets.brand%255B%255D%3DYonex&sid=dep%2C9ge%2Ccb h%2Cd9n&layout=grid

    or

    from a local dealer who give a better deal ...but only if its YONEX.

    Please help me with this buy


    Thanks,
    Somu

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    based on my experience from the list above (i have tired the LINing HC, MP22+ and MP 29lt) i found that the MP 29 light give more than the other.

    IMO Lining HC 1500 is quite good, but it has "softer" feel on impact witch i don't really like and the "muted" sound feeling for me.. i don't know with others players, but for me i don't really like this racket.
    For the MP22+ and the MP29lt felt nearly the same (balanced, medium stiff) but the high cost of MP22+ in my country (approximately less than 10$ difference with the 29lt) would make the MP29lt which have more technologies a better choices..

    this is just my personal opinion, hope this can somehow help you..

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b4053ng View Post
    based on my experience from the list above (i have tired the LINing HC, MP22+ and MP 29lt) i found that the MP 29 light give more than the other.

    IMO Lining HC 1500 is quite good, but it has "softer" feel on impact witch i don't really like and the "muted" sound feeling for me.. i don't know with others players, but for me i don't really like this racket.
    For the MP22+ and the MP29lt felt nearly the same (balanced, medium stiff) but the high cost of MP22+ in my country (approximately less than 10$ difference with the 29lt) would make the MP29lt which have more technologies a better choices..

    this is just my personal opinion, hope this can somehow help you..

    Thanks for your suggestion,As i have mentioned i am pretty new to this sport and just mentioned a few which are within my budget ,Please also suggest a different racquet (if MP29 is really the best for my budget,then cool i will go ahead with it .

    Is mp22 power any better bcz i see its more costly then mp29 light ofcourse just by $2-4) which woulds be good for a beginner like me i get all the racquets from Yonex here in my city and only the model from other brands mentioned below in following sites:

    Yonex,head,li ning,wilson,thwack,

    http://www.flipkart.com/sports-fitne...9n&layout=grid


    Victor,Carlton:


    http://www.snapdeal.com/products/spo...0%3A%20Carlton



    Any thing below 5000INR is within my budget from this sites.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi All,

    Final i have the following offers in hand

    Linings UC3920(unstrung ) at 3200 Rupees($65)<all uc's starting from 3600 are same cost so opted the highest >

    Yonex MP23 Power at 2500 Rupees($50)

    Yonex Arcsaber 002 at 2350 Rupees($47)

    YONEX Voltric 7 at 3300 Rupees($67)



    Please suggest me fast ..as some are closing soon by today

    i heard that for beginner its better to start with heavy heads is that true... if so shuld i chose li nings uc3920...help me out

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sekharsomu View Post
    Hi All,

    Final i have the following offers in hand

    Linings UC3920(unstrung ) at 3200 Rupees($65)<all uc's starting from 3600 are same cost so opted the highest >

    Yonex MP23 Power at 2500 Rupees($50)

    Yonex Arcsaber 002 at 2350 Rupees($47)

    YONEX Voltric 7 at 3300 Rupees($67)



    Please suggest me fast ..as some are closing soon by today

    i heard that for beginner its better to start with heavy heads is that true... if so shuld i chose li nings uc3920...help me out

    Finally bought a "Li nings UC3920 "

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Slightly off topic. Where are you attending the coaching(Gurukul?) what is the cost?

  7. #7
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,509
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sekharsomu View Post
    Hi,

    I am a beginner from India,Bangalore.I started badminton for weight loss interests now it become quite Addictive. Now i wanted to take this serious.My peers ask me not to start with a costly equipment .But a good coaching .Which i am starting by the end of the month.Currently i play with some carbonex(yonex-costs some $30) and Mavis 350 .

    i will continue with either Mavis 350 and 2000 for some time to come before moving to feathers. I here don't get large number of brands suggested on BC ...but i have the following choices Yonex,head,Li nang,Thwack,Head.

    i have short list a few based on suggestions ...


    Yonex Arcsaber 002 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet


    Yonex Nanoray 80 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet

    Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus G4 Strung Badminton Racquet

    Thwack Falcon Strung Badminton Racquet


    Li Ning HC1500 Unstrung Badminton Racquet
    (Carbon Fibre Black, Red)

    Yonex Muscle Power 29 Light G4 Strung Badminton Racquet
    (High Modulus Graphite with Ti-Mesh)


    I don't know wheter this bats are good or wheter they suit my requirement ..please do suggest me the right Racquet for me

    I will be buying from here...

    http://www.flipkart.com/sports-fitne.../racquets/pr?p[]=facets.brand%255B%255D%3DYonex&sid=dep%2C9ge%2Ccb h%2Cd9n&layout=grid

    or

    from a local dealer who give a better deal ...but only if its YONEX.

    Please help me with this buy


    Thanks,
    Somu

    i love my arc002, it's 3u, flexible shaft, fits my way of hitting since i likes to whip my racket.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •