User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cheapest place to get a WISE? (EU)

What would be the cheapest place to get a WISE 2086 in the Netherlands? Some Dutch stores sell the WISE, however they do for a ludacris 600 euro's, getting one from the UK or US would be cheaper I recon. Anyone know the cheapest place to get one? Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racquet depot UK do the wise for 429 but as it weighs over 5kg the postage may be very high although they do ship worldwide. They also do a pros pro electronic tension head for under 200 but I have no idea about it's quality or reliability but I think it's the same as the ones which come with their electronic stringing machines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got mine from Watdon (watdon.co.uk) and the service is excellent!
    So far I've had a minor issue with an error, with wich they helped (the touch pad didn't connect properly) and after 2-2,5 years of use my keypad had worn out completely, Watdon send me a replacement part for free. I had to tell them I wanted to pay for shipping cost...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    Racquet depot UK do the wise for 429 but as it weighs over 5kg the postage may be very high although they do ship worldwide. They also do a pros pro electronic tension head for under 200 but I have no idea about it's quality or reliability but I think it's the same as the ones which come with their electronic stringing machines.
    Has the price gone up recently? It seems that it's 469.95 now and not the 429...
    www.tennisman.de has it at 579, which is just about the same.
    http://www.gefensports.co.uk/spares.html seems to have it at 425, which I think is the cheapest, I've found - besides buying it in the US at $545, but then there's tax and duty when importing it to EU...

Have you found one cheaper - or are you still waiting:-)?

Kind regards,

Rasmus Petersen, Denmark