User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    makati, philippines
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hey guys anybody want to play with i'm from makati, philippines

    hey guys, anybody want to play with me i'm from the makati, philippines playing at planet badminton, i'm a beginner

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Makati City
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    boss sa www.pinoybadminton.com ka tumingin dami kaming taga Makati and MM dun.. sali ka samin sa blu racket sa pasong tamo... new court yun.. see ya!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    schenectady
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuttlesbest
    hey guys, anybody want to play with me i'm from the makati, philippines playing at planet badminton, i'm a beginner
    I have recently moved to Albany as well and would like to get involved in the sport-- can you pl contact me dragoonana@yahoo.com
    about 10 yrs ago i used to play this sport for exercise--i would like to start again. i dont know of any where to play

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Makati City, PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragoonana
    I have recently moved to Albany as well and would like to get involved in the sport-- can you pl contact me dragoonana@yahoo.com
    about 10 yrs ago i used to play this sport for exercise--i would like to start again. i dont know of any where to play
    there are groups in makati who plays regulary.

    Blurakets has Qeueing nights every friday.
    www.timogtitans.com plays there every monday.
    www.pinoybadminton.com plays at the Zone every thrursdays too!

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pasig
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re:

    What is your available time to play? Mine is 1:30PM onwards. I need to practice since we have a company tournament on the 17th of sept. Where is planet badminton by the way? I'll be coming from ayala ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by shuttlesbest
    hey guys, anybody want to play with me i'm from the makati, philippines playing at planet badminton, i'm a beginner

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Makati City, PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kharl16
    What is your available time to play? Mine is 1:30PM onwards. I need to practice since we have a company tournament on the 17th of sept. Where is planet badminton by the way? I'll be coming from ayala ave.
    Hi there. I play at Planet Badminton weeknights.

    Planet Badminton is located near Makati Cinema Square & Waltermart.

    Here's the Address:

    PLANET BADMINTON MAKATI
    7252 J. Victor Street, Makati City
    (2 streets away from Makati Cinema Square; next street after Kamayan Restaurant Pasay Road)

    Tel No. 892.1988
    planet_bdmnton_mkt@yahoo.com
    get_into_the_game@hotmail.com

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pasig
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re

    Oh ic! How much does it cost there?

    Quote Originally Posted by spider-man
    Hi there. I play at Planet Badminton weeknights.

    Planet Badminton is located near Makati Cinema Square & Waltermart.

    Here's the Address:

    PLANET BADMINTON MAKATI
    7252 J. Victor Street, Makati City
    (2 streets away from Makati Cinema Square; next street after Kamayan Restaurant Pasay Road)

    Tel No. 892.1988
    planet_bdmnton_mkt@yahoo.com
    get_into_the_game@hotmail.com

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Makati City, PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kharl16
    Oh ic! How much does it cost there?
    200 an hr for cement court
    250 an hr for taraflex

    50 play all u can off peak 6am to 4PM

    on weekends, buy 1 hr get another 1hr free

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    meron ba naglalaro sa blue racket or planet badminton during weekdays around 10am? baka pwede makipalo?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Makati City, PHILIPPINES
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charlesdxb
    meron ba naglalaro sa blue racket or planet badminton during weekdays around 10am? baka pwede makipalo?
    our group.. timogtitans.com, plays at blurakets on monday evenings... 8-12MN. you gotta sign un in our thread to confirm your attentance. registration at the website is free.

    we also have games at the zone on wednesday nights.

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuttlesbest
    hey guys, anybody want to play with me i'm from the makati, philippines playing at planet badminton, i'm a beginner

    hi! beginner here too. can we play sometime? here is my number 09278064449 thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Do you guys do stretching exercise before play?
    By S.fusion in forum Injuries
    Replies: 25
    : 07-23-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 11-11-2003, 01:32 AM
  4. where 2 play @ Subic Bay/Olongapo,PHILIPPINES?
    By hypersmazsh in forum Philippines
    Replies: 2
    : 07-22-2003, 11:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •