Anyone? Yonex Ti-10 3rd GEN Review please...Thanks

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by T.O.P, Mar 26, 2013.

1. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Anyone could help me up? I get some information from friend and even BC...Some said that Ti-10 3rd gen very powerful in smash and even backhand clear....but...it's head light & stiff racket....how could it be??
    Hope that i didn't get wrong information from friends...:crying:
    Anyone here did experience out before ti-10? can you give me your review in power, control, feeling,and defense??? :confused:

Thanks a lot and appreciatte of your sharing...;):)

2. ChongHL

ChongHL Regular Member

No way it can beat VT80 in term of smash and clear.
    but... No way VT80 can beat TI10 in term of defense and fast swing.

3. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Ti10 and N90...Which you prefer the most?? If for offensive & trick player....:eek:
    It's hard to choose..:confused:

4. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

a major part is technique, if you see professional players, even with more flexible racquets they still can smash quite well, look at some of them i.e. taufik hidayat, using an arcsaber 10, which is not any headheavier than a titanium 10 able to deal killer smashes over over 250km/h

the ti-10 is not a very headlight racquet, if you know how to achieve good power transmission based on its stiffness and headheaviness properties, its not difficult to make it perform.

5. calvin_lei88

calvin_lei88 Regular Member

I am a 3rd Gen Ti-10 user... people say that it is head light...but i dont think so...it is slightly head heavy even with the original grip on and an over-grip... Very stiff shaft indeed so you need to have very fast swing in order to generate power from the racket.. it is quite a difficult to use racket... the feeling is quite damp for me... so it really depends on your playing skill and habits.. i can play better with a more flexible racket

6. waveteczeus

waveteczeus Regular Member

I mainly use a ti-10 3rd Gen . Although it is labled as headlight, it is actually more of an even balance. The racket can be very difficult to get used to but once you do, you probably will use this racket for most of your games. The power is actually quite high , my father said it felt like his carbonex 15 although you have to swing fast . Control wise , the stiff shaft makes it less controllable so you have to time and angle your shots properly . Being even balanced , the defence is quite Good but as before you need to get used to the racket and have the proper timing and angle. One bad part about the racket that I experienced is that the shaft is stiff enough to send shockwaves into your hand when you smash, so if you have fractured your wrist before like me, it will hurt if you smash too much .

7. waveteczeus

waveteczeus Regular Member

Oh and according to my friends , comparable New rackets would be arcsaber 4dx and arcsaber 7 , I only used the 7 once when my friend asked me to take over because she was tired and she passed me her racket because I didn't bring mine