User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation want to ask bc members opinion...thanks

    Im playing attacking double player.....sometime single...i played controlling and love smashing...like also to dropshot.....what racket suitable for me ? This are the racket i think maybe suit for me...(arc11,tk8000,bs12n) any recommendation please state....
    .thanks for viewing and help me suggest

  2. #2
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,368
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's your level of play?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    What's your level of play?
    Intermediate

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for yonex
    arcsaber fb
    nanospeed 9900
    nanoray 800

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a|extan View Post
    for yonex
    arcsaber fb
    nanospeed 9900
    nanoray 800
    Arc11 not suit....

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a|extan View Post
    for yonex
    arcsaber fb
    nanospeed 9900
    nanoray 800
    Arc11 not suit....??

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    depends u like it or not.
    u can google....top players on circuit use arc11 more for singles...
    actually....ultimately.. u like it or not....no rite or wrong..
    i know of alot of players using arc11 for doubles... this is a even balanced racket..
    Last edited by a|extan; 03-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a|extan View Post
    depends u like it or not.
    u can google....top players on circuit use arc11 more for singles...
    actually....ultimately.. u like it or not....no rite or wrong..
    i know of alot of players using arc11 for doubles... this is a even balanced racket..
    Ooo....tq for your opinion...

  9. #9
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,496
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you are to decide what you should get based on other players, and you're an intermediate level player, then maybe look at other intermediate level players instead of googling it and checking out top players. but i wouldn't even recommend doing that because each person is different.

    i've seen some use an Arcsaber for doubles, for singles, for mixed. if you can tried them out and see which one feels good. i hated the arc10 for some reason, and people are saying the arc11 is faster so that might be a good racket since the arc10 is sluggish for me personally. i've seen more people use nanospeed and nanoray rackets for doubles but again, that's the general observation. if you hit well with a head light racket, go for it.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    if you are to decide what you should get based on other players, and you're an intermediate level player, then maybe look at other intermediate level players instead of googling it and checking out top players. but i wouldn't even recommend doing that because each person is different.

    i've seen some use an Arcsaber for doubles, for singles, for mixed. if you can tried them out and see which one feels good. i hated the arc10 for some reason, and people are saying the arc11 is faster so that might be a good racket since the arc10 is sluggish for me personally. i've seen more people use nanospeed and nanoray rackets for doubles but again, that's the general observation. if you hit well with a head light racket, go for it.
    oooo...i see... but now i feel arc11 maybe suit me... thanks

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have to test it first

  12. #12
    Regular Member icey_drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    more like

    do you like head heavy or light light?

    do you prefer flexible or stiff racquet? how much power can you generate with a stiff compared to a more flexible one...


    all up to you to test and discover. Don't get trapped into just buying big brand names and high end models

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    arc 11 is very light and very little head-balanced. Feels even lighter than arc7. It might lack a bit of smash punch in singles game, but it will definitely pay back with agility. For me, the general feel of arc11 is superb.

  14. #14
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,496
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boyzz77 View Post
    oooo...i see... but now i feel arc11 maybe suit me... thanks
    then try it out, wouldn't hurt, and you'll gain some experience with yet another racket

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •