User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will Lee Chong Wei win the 2013 World Championship?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Lee Chong Wei will win!

74 39.36%
  • No, he will lose.

114 60.64%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As LD fans, i always support him to win all title (lets take that MO & IO, please), but at this point i really sympathetic enough for LCW. This year WC my heart splitted to support CL/WZM or LCW.
    But now, i choose to support LCW for this year only.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    With Lin Dan out but Chen Long at his tails, will Lee Chong Wei go home with the first ever World Championship medal for Malaysia??
    Are you sure LIN DAN will be absent from this competition? Already official? Looks like BC is going to jinx someone again..
    Meanwhile, at current time it is still 50-50 in the poll
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Are you sure LIN DAN will be absent from this competition? Already official? Looks like BC is going to jinx someone again..
    Meanwhile, at current time it is still 50-50 in the poll
    If Lin Dan is not participated, the chance for Lee Chong Wei to win the title is very high. LCW will play to his last breath. And if he wins the title (which he is deserved anyway), it will justify his career as one of the greatest player.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Higher View Post
    If Lin Dan is not participated, the chance for Lee Chong Wei to win the title is very high. LCW will play to his last breath. And if he wins the title (which he is deserved anyway), it will justify his career as one of the greatest player.
    are you getting cool up there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the poll: Will Koo/Tan win the 2013 world championship?
    out of all MAS players, i just like these 2 players: Lee Chong Wei, and Tan Boon Heong.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Higher View Post
    i see. so lee chong wei won the austrialia open that day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm....Tian Hou Wei won Australia Open...
    maybe LCW really won Austrialia Open......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icey_drone View Post
    Lets face it, Lee Chong Wei always cracks at big events

It's still something he hasn't overcome and loses his mindset in the finals

Even without Lin Dan, there's a Chen Long... And many dark horses capable of beating Chong Wei on his bad day like Wang Zhenming, Jan Jorgensen, Wong Wing Ki, Du Pengyu...

Won't be easy. The chance is there, whether he has the courage and hunger to snatch its purely up to him...
    Du Pengyu? No way. He's maybe 2 levels below LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hopefully kingston daddy can prove me wrong..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After his performance at the Australian Open he was very shakey with his game being outdone by the younger Chinese player. I have always loved Lee Chong Wei and hope he can take out every event he competes in however I don't think his game is there anymore.

I voted No but hoping he will still win!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How desperate i am to see DLCW grab this one of the 2 elusive title (the other is Olympic) that he still doesn't has, IMHO, his best chance has already passed that was last year when he lost to LD at the most tightest match. He was at his best at that time, far from observing to his current performance. He will indeed probably can pass through the preliminary rounds but I'm not surprise and open if there is a shock defeat to any of those rising Denmark or Chinese players at the QF or beyond even despite the absence of LD. Observing DLCW participation in all of his WC, this is the only tournament that has been giving him huge amount of pressure while all of the other SS/PS that he has been participating mostly end up with flying colors.

I still have confident in him to win this title so that he can retire with an even better resume to his belt. The only question is does he has the mental confident to win it for him after all of this many attempts and hope that he does not take it for granted despite the absence of LD, it will be an easy path for him. If he does then that will be the first ingredient for him for an exit.........again.

SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

being a lin dan fan, i hope he wins cuz he deserves it. hope he overcomes his nerves at big events and his playing in china jinx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god LEE!!!
    stop choking and make your country proud...
    *falls to knees in prayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a problem with recent matches since the end of last year, he is actually getting shaky and losing focus, and as bad as it sounds, like most players in the world, they need to put their wife and child behind them and train really hard to continue, especially LCW, since he is no longer young.

a lot of players performance go downhill after they got married. simply because you cant be away in the other half of the world thinking about your new born child and missing someone sleeping besides you. you cant be maintaining the same fitness level if you decided to skip your night training everyday and relax at home.

seriously he needs to spend time training, really hard. at 30 years old you cant expect to have some estasy of fire during match.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to train twice as hard after getting married.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaki! View Post
    Du Pengyu? No way. He's maybe 2 levels below LCW.
    Maybe that was the case one year ago but after seeing his performance during the recent Asian championship (especially in the final when he beat CL), I changed my mind and belive they are not that far way between each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    there is a problem with recent matches since the end of last year, he is actually getting shaky and losing focus, and as bad as it sounds, like most players in the world, they need to put their wife and child behind them and train really hard to continue, especially LCW, since he is no longer young.

a lot of players performance go downhill after they got married. simply because you cant be away in the other half of the world thinking about your new born child and missing someone sleeping besides you. you cant be maintaining the same fitness level if you decided to skip your night training everyday and relax at home.

seriously he needs to spend time training, really hard. at 30 years old you cant expect to have some estasy of fire during match.
    It is very hard to keep focus on anything other than your family after marriage and I think LCW is just in the same boat as others?
    Last edited by ting_ht; 04-27-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: missing words

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast