User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps you could have stated that Resale Value is a consideration in your first post

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raksasa.gorgon View Post
    Am curious with your experience with the C7, what's your take?
    I find it to be a top job by kason, its as stable and maneuverable like the arc7 but faster, head heavier and a more durable frame(for high string tension) but just a bit too light for my liking.
    I didn't find it stable at all, and the shaft flexibility and small sweetspot became really annoying by the end. When you played with it after playing with the TSF500, you're left wondering where they went wrong with the C7. If you like the specs and play of the C7, you should take a look at the AT900T instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I didn't find it stable at all, and the shaft flexibility and small sweetspot became really annoying by the end. When you played with it after playing with the TSF500, you're left wondering where they went wrong with the C7. If you like the specs and play of the C7, you should take a look at the AT900T instead.
    Yes the at900t and the ti10 both has similar attributes with way better stiffness in the shafts.... If only the at900t frame doesn't sink at the 5,7 o'clock position and ti10 crack at the 12 o'clock position....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2