Yonex nanoray 800 vs yonex z force

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by crazythug, Mar 30, 2013.

1. crazythug

crazythug New Member

Need opinion from the pro's

want to buy either nanoray 800 or z force, which one is better? had bought arcsaber FB and it very superb for me! any opinion??

2. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    if u think arcsaber fb is superb for u, nanoray and arc saber 11 is ur another alternatif but if u wan try something difference, more power if u cn control, and a little headheavy racket, u cn try z force 4ug4 or 4ug5, i own z force it is really nice, nanoray u can try it and i think u will like it also like u love ur arcsaber fb, thanks

3. zombie0517

zombie0517 Regular Member

Nanoray 800 and Voltric ZForce are apples and bananas, very different racquets indeed.

VTZF is one of the stiffest and most head heavy racquets I've ever seen. You are rewarded with increased smashing power but it is also more demanding on the player (stiff, head heavy, smaller frame). It is pretty fast considering its BP, but it is nowhere as fast as the headlight racquets (NS9900, NR800, BS12 etc). Your defence as a result will suffer a bit. On the other hand NR800 is fast and excellent at defence and fast drives.

Personally I found 3U VTZF is quite demanding for me (I mainly play with even balanced, stiff 3U racquets) but I have to say it is an awesome racquet and truly generates thunderous smashes in the right hands. If you were to get a VTZF I'd recommend you get a 4U, otherwise you may find NR800's headlightness to your liking.

Cheers,

4. crazythug

crazythug New Member

thanks bro, for the adv

5. crazythug

crazythug New Member

hmm maybe to get different experience , will buy z force as recomended, thanks bro

6. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    no problem bro, but remember, if u plan to choose vzforce, choose 4u, and goodluck with ur choice, thanks