User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Voltric Z-Force or Arcsaber Z-Slash

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried both z-slash and z-force rackets and if you can give me your opinion of what you think of them, because both rackets cost the same here in UK and I was looking for a new racket to buy; background context about me is that I own both Voltric 80 and N90 and has tried the Z-force from a friend but not too much to give a complete idea, saying that I wanted to know if the smash power of the z-slash is better than the z-force as I am looking to go full out aggressive in my single games similar to Lin Dan's earlier years.

Hope you guys can help me out,
    THANKS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Z-Slash smash power is better, if you can consistently hit the sweet spot (which is somewhat difficult to do even for the pros). If you want better smash power in general, the heavier and slightly wider head on the Z-Force is would produce a more consistent powerful smash.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have both Arc ZS and VTZF as well as the N90 (1st gen). Truth to be told, I've been really trying to use the VTZF but it just doesn't suit me as well as many other players out there and I'm kinda feel envy about it.

OTOH, Arc ZS suits me very well and it is one of my main rackets for singles. I've just bought an Arc ZS 2U to replace the 3U as it provides a bit more power and more solid impact towards the shuttle. The tricky part about the Arc ZS is the smaller sweetspot due to its smaller frame as many of us hate it but once you get used to it, the rewards will be worth the efforts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might consider Z-slash then....
    just worried about the durability of the frame
    thanks