Victor Mx JJS or Kason twister C7 or Kason twister F9

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by wenjiang88, Apr 3, 2013.

1. wenjiang88

wenjiang88 Regular Member

Currently eager to buy a super racket ..
    Guys can recommend which is the best at mentioned above

Preferred attacking rackets..

Appreciate that anyone gives some recommendation ..

Thanks !

2. chocoboc

chocoboc Regular Member

Funny I actually have all 3 of these rackets! I can give you a breif review base on my personal experience with them:

C7 - Racket feels pretty solid, but overall weight is a bit heavy for me. I just cannot get anything out from this racket. In the front court, it's just not fast enough, in the back, the clear and smash is not strong enough. (Sold the racket)

F9 - Racket feels light, amazing defend (especially when lifting smashes), clear and smash are great (great, not excellent), and the best part is, you can smash continuosly with this "flex" racket without putting much strain on your shoulder!

JJS - This is the only racket I use for single. EXCELLENT in ALL area when I use it in SINGLE. But in double, the defend is a bit weak, most likely is due to the head heavy (then again, this racket is not meant for defend : ) I have a 3U, maybe 4U will be better in double. Note: You really need to try this racket before buying, because I've tried 3 of them in my local retail store, and ALL 3 of them feel different (the +/- 5g of Victor racket can be vary).

Hope this help.

JC

3. poohpooh

poohpooh Regular Member

Do you have a Li-Ning N90 to compare since its consider and attacking racket too.

4. Himari

Himari Regular Member

IT
    I second that, I can keep on smashing with my F9 throughout the 2-hour-game w/o having any muscle pain or anything. F9 is a great balanced (plus a little flex) attacking racquet :D

5. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    such a nice review bro, i have jjs 4u n its really nice

6. ZeroSOFInfinity

ZeroSOFInfinity Regular Member

Lol! Me 2.... and I also can give you my comments and reviews of the racket:-

C7 - Head heavy, and plays something like a Voltric 80. While powerful in clears and smashes, net play is not encouraged as most of the time it messes up. And the racket frame is.... weird. Don't really like the racket - keeping it as backup or only for singles.

F9 - Love this racket. Smashes are fast (and I do mean FAST), and have very good accuracy. Drives are crisp, and net play is also very good. The only disadvantage about this racket is defence - unless you apply enough power, you will have trouble blocking and returning smashes (it ends up at midcourt).

JJS - This is something like a hybrid of C7 and F9. I quite love this racket - imagine the power of C7 combined with the speed of F9. But beware, it would take time to get used to JJS. In fact, I am still struggling a bit even though have been using it for about 3 weeks now. You have to remember that JJS is HEAD HEAVY and STIFF for a doubles racket, so you need to learn how to control your power - or you end up "overhitting" certain shots.

7. wenjiang88

Thanks bro ! .. Your advise and suggestion is noted .. Appreciate that you share your opinion .. My friend have a JJS, I've tried using it and the feel is awesome ..

I already have a Nanoray Tour 05 which quite well in defense but not so good in attacking.. That's why i wanted to get a fast attacking racket.. Still stuck with choosing JJS or F9 ..:confused:

8. wenjiang88

Thanks bro ! .. Your advise and suggestion is noted .. Appreciate that you share your opinion .. My friend have a JJS, I've tried using it and the feel is awesome ..

I already have a Nanoray Tour 05 which quite well in defense but not so good in attacking.. That's why i wanted to get a fast attacking racket.. Still stuck with choosing JJS or F9 ..:confused:

9. karyaw

karyaw Regular Member

Students
    Depends on ur playing style and ur likings. Is choosing between stiff and flex racket only. U may list out ur playing style

10. poohpooh

poohpooh Regular Member

sorry for interrupting this thread. How about comparing MX JJS to Li-Ning N90 & N50? I also need some recommendations. i am also getting an attacking racket.

11. wenjiang88

Thanks for the recommendation .. I've bought the Mx JJS .. Awesome Racket .. Attacking with full Power .. Smash return is awesome .. I would rate this Racket 10/10 ! .. Thanks guys !

12. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    In my opinion, MXJJS and N50 are pretty usable in MD, however for N90 you need a good stamina and power.

13. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    Why not try n55ii, it is easy to use, a bit stiff only and head slightly heavy, control is easier compare to n90

14. Pimpo

Pimpo Regular Member

thanx for you review,

the F9 sounds like the Voltric 60. How would you compare these 2?
    is the voltric 60 more head heavy? is the voltric 60 shaft more flexible?

15. chocoboc

chocoboc Regular Member

I had a VT-60 before, and it play and feel very similar to F9.

For F9, I found that it has a bigger sweet spot over VT60.

For VT60, if you manage to hit the sweet spot, you'll get more power, and you'll also hear the nice "Boom" sound like all other Voltric racket.

16. howardtan

howardtan New Member

have you tried f9? if so, how would u compare it with Mx JJS?

17. howardtan

howardtan New Member

which of the 3 would be your favourite?

18. howardtan

howardtan New Member

which of the 3 would be your favorite?

19. amleto

amleto Regular Member

20. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

I prefer C7, :D