Puppysports.com HK contact number

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by carbonex15, Apr 4, 2013.

1. carbonex15

carbonex15 Regular Member

Hello,
    I bought a SOTX 8080+ racket online from this store on March 12, 2013. I received a receipt of the payment the very next minute. It is today more than 3 weeks and I have not received my racket or any indication if it was shipped or not.
    I have tried sending them email at the address on their website, but it seems to be out of space to receive a new mail.

My HK brethern, please help me find a contact number, so that I can call this shop and find out the status of my racket.

Thanks in advance.

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your money.

There is no contact number nor contact address on the website.

Did you check for previous reviews from this shop?

Have a look at this website as well

http://www.racketshop.com.hk/db/home.htm

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

This is (was) a legitimate website. I ordered successfully twice from there in years past. But I always emailed them rather than sent money blindly with some clicks of the mouse.

Puppysports hasn't updated their website in years. If they are still in business , they almost certainly don't have any more SOTX 8080+ in stock. Best case scenario is that maybe they are desperately searching their suppliers for an old 8080+. Worst case scenario is that puppy sports is defunct and your money has disappeared into the ether of cyberspace. Good luck.

4. carbonex15

That is a lesson learnt albeit the hard way! It is hard to get a good oval shaped racket these days....

5. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

I feel for you. I had two of those peppy little 8080+ . In a fit of generosity I gave them away to the daughters of an old friend visiting from away. I'm sure those SOTX beauties are sitting unused in their basement --which is a crying shame knowing that there is a deserving fellow like you out there. :-(

6. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    @carbonex15 sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

Puppysports.com is registered, and the domain is still locked, which generally means that the domain is still registered with the owner. Here is some info:

Domain Name: PUPPYSPORTS.COM
    Registrar: CLOUD GROUP LIMITED
    Whois Server: whois.hostingservicesinc.net
    Updated Date: 07-may-2012
    Creation Date: 05-may-2003
    Expiration Date: 05-may-2013

The domain contact info however, is under privacy control. To contact the owner, you will need to go to:

http://privacyprotect.org/

type in the domain name ( puppysports.com ); then select all the 4 contact types (just to be on the safe side ;) ) and fill in all the other relevant info; I think you should include your payment info and amount etc etc as well, and your phone contact info for good measure.

If your case isn't resolved soon enough, you can go back to the same site http://privacyprotect.org/

and fill in the "report abuse" section; in the drop-down box you can select "Fraud Complaint" and this should probably get their attention...

Hope this helps. :) Good luck!

edit: their registration expires May 5, 2013, so there isn't much time; the owner may or may not renew. Therefore you need to take action ASAP. It might be a good idea to fill out both sections (the contact domain owner as well as the report abuse sections.)

#6 cobalt, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  7. carbonex15

Had heard and read about those 8080+s and was so excited to see a shop actually selling them. I am treasuring my cab20s...

8. carbonex15

Thanks Cobalt...Knew if I would get help it would be this forum and the awesome fellas who use these forum!

9. dangp

dangp New Member

I made the same mistake, ordered & paid for a SOTX Woven8 and nothing received nor communication from vendor. Looks like all email sent to them was not received as their mailbox is full. Anyone got sugestion how to deal with them please help.