smashed into trouble

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by faion, Nov 13, 2003.

1. faion

faion Regular Member

hello all,

last night after several hours of playing, i felt my arm just "give out" on me. I was playing pretty agressive with alot of smashing. After one of those smashes my elbow area just became weak, with some pain too. The pain starts around the elbow area down to my forearm, alittle above the wrist. As of rite now, i can't use any strenght otherwise i feel pain. THere's pain even when i'm driving and shifting gears~!!!

It feels sore and i can't entend too much either. Has anyone ever had something similiar??? Should it be something to worry about or just let it rest?

Anybody got a good suggestion on how to help it heal? Thanks.

:)

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
  3. chub2003

chub2003 Regular Member

does it feel like a vein really hurts in that area and hurts when you tense it up? thats what happens to me when i smash alot, then i wont be able to smash anymore for a couple of days

4. faion

faion Regular Member

hey chub,

yup, there's pain on the forearm and kinda feels like the inside(vein) of the elbow area. This was a concern to me because i never had it happen before. As of today, it acutally feels alittle better. Don't feel the pain anymore, only when i tense up. The area still feels very tight. I guess i'll just let it rest for another day...I wanna play tomorrow~!!!