Space Arrow Feathers

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by JChen99, Nov 13, 2003.

1. JChen99

JChen99 Regular Member

Realtor
    Anyone ever used em before?
    If so, any thoughts?

2. jock

jock Regular Member

Stringer
    Yes - I've used them. The silver I thought was a very good championship type - A grade - shuttle and use these when I am playing with county standard players The green was a good B grade and use these for practice but I've recently used the blue and for a cheap shuttle consider it to be the best value of them all. I thought they were all very durable in relation to their price. I don't have any complaints about the SA shuttles available in the UK. The UK supplier is Yehlex UK

3. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

I used all the 3 levels, blue, green and silver.

It is made in China. In Singapore, it is $20, the silver, $18 the green and $15 the blue.

The Silver ones are durable and have good flight, green ones are just slightly behind the silver. They have very hard feathers. The blue ones are surprisingly good for their cheap price, quite durable also, but in some tubes, there maybe some shuttles that fly very fast as they are some which failed the QC. i found 1 only so far.
    the blue one is same price as As-10, but definitely better than As-10 quality

However, one of my friend remarked that they are lighter than yonex or protech, i think it is true, but anyway, it is value for money, i think.

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I've tried them , Blue and silver one last longer. Green one not so good. Anyway i'm using ProAce 85 and Gosen Gold which is better than SpaceArrow. Btw Space Arrow also manufacture clothing , rakets and bags etc..