User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdelsol7 View Post
    do these come with the 1 pair of red laces only? Or do they have an additional pair of black laces in the box?!
    No additional laces. Just red. Japan Shoes only provided the extra laces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my shoes have turned up today. They say quattro fit not super ergo like i have seen on another pic. They dont feel as tight as compared to older yonex shoes (in a good way), more comfortable fit on my foot, could just be that they are new. Overall i am very happy with them and cant wait to try them out properly tomorrow night

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did you buy them from Ash? I've got a pair coming from HK. Thought I'd better grab a pair since MBS were listing them then removed it, I guess they are going to be pretty rare...especially rare sight in the UK...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msitpro View Post
    Where did you buy them from Ash? I've got a pair coming from HK. Thought I'd better grab a pair since MBS were listing them then removed it, I guess they are going to be pretty rare...especially rare sight in the UK...
    Ordered them from MBS a couple of weeks ago.....they were shipped on the 23rd and turned up today so a lot faster than i expected. I havent even seen anyone wearing the black white red versions, so im hoping i dont see anyone with this version

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice....you will be shine in the court

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370311716.074026.jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  262.4 KB Black & White....panda version of quattro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still prefer the red one, SHB01YLTD. However, it puts me in shame where my SHB102LTD JP is slippery on the court while my friend's Victor SH9000Ace doesn't. We bought our shoes at more or less the same time and our play time on the court is similar too.I really love Yonex, I really do, but slippery shoes will increase the probability of me getting injured on the court. I am considering whether to buy Lining shoes or Victor shoes for my next go to shoes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I still prefer the red one, SHB01YLTD. However, it puts me in shame where my SHB102LTD JP is slippery on the court while my friend's Victor SH9000Ace doesn't. We bought our shoes at more or less the same time and our play time on the court is similar too.I really love Yonex, I really do, but slippery shoes will increase the probability of me getting injured on the court. I am considering whether to buy Lining shoes or Victor shoes for my next go to shoes.
    The Yonex shoes never been wrong.....its just react accordingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudds View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370311716.074026.jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  262.4 KB Black & White....panda version of quattro
    And mid cut version too.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(@ above) And already existing since the SHB01 model was launched too (of course this is JP model SHB01MD)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdelsol7 View Post
    my shoes have turned up today. They say quattro fit not super ergo like i have seen on another pic. They dont feel as tight as compared to older yonex shoes (in a good way), more comfortable fit on my foot, could just be that they are new. Overall i am very happy with them and cant wait to try them out properly tomorrow night
    That is surprising seeing as the point of Quattro fit is a tighter, more hugging fit?? Didn't get a bigger size by any chance?
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-04-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    (@ above) And already existing since the SHB01 model was launched too (of course this is JP model SHB01MD)

That is surprising seeing as the point of Quattro fit is a tighter, more hugging fit?? Didn't get a bigger size by any chance?
    i normally get a 9.5 uk but i got a 10 this time. The fit isnt any tighter than the old shb 101 though (well not to me anyway). The back of the shoe feels softer and almost like my heel could come out......like it doesnt sit low enough in the shoe (again could be down to not bedding the shoes in yet). The front textured area is not as stiff as i thought it would be either.....its quite soft and supple. The worrying thing is that i have felt the side claws dig in occasionally, i have never felt this with the older claw variations. It wasnt enough to hurt or cause discomfort, but it i could feel it and it was noticeable

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudds View Post
    The Yonex shoes never been wrong.....its just react accordingly.
    Yonex shoes never been wrong, except it gets slippery on several courts that i usually play, not all of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Yonex shoes never been wrong, except it gets slippery on several courts that i usually play, not all of course.
    Then you should change you nick "Licin" to "Grip" or else...hope it will brings more luck! Lol:-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiting the purple version~~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you get stung by customs or do mbs declared them a lower value to help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought (SHB102LTD and SHB01YLTD) and tried them yesterday. Review will be coming up soon. Quattro Fit is truly fit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  01072013838.JPG
Views: 748
Size:  64.1 KB
    My shoes. Equipped with yellow laces which seems more prettier than red laces.

Name:  01072013840.JPG
Views: 687
Size:  58.1 KB
    Power Cushion plate embedded at side of the heels.

Name:  01072013841.JPG
Views: 732
Size:  61.1 KB
    Quattro Fit.

Hi all, this is my simple review on SHB 01 YLTD.
    Purchased two days ago and tried it away about 2 hours of playing.

Design:
    For me, it's already first class design than any other shoes. However, since the Lateral Claws are yellow colored, I decided to replace the laces with yellow color too to match the Lateral Claws. This shoes are faraway differs than Li-Ning AYAG011 LD. Though AYAG011 and SHB01YLTD are both red colored, they are differs in term of red. AYAG011 focused on more tomato-like color while SHB01YLTD on Pearl Metallic Red color.

Grip:
    As high end shoes, they're never disappointing me. We pay for what we get. The grip is better and non-slippery. Their grips may last in two years.

Cushion:
    Power Cushion. What else? Even an egg can re-bounce without cracking. Which is meaning that this shoes has a great cushion. Jumped smash without having a pressure on your fit.

Fit:
    Quattro Fit. This is really harassing me. This shoes fits my feet more than older models. Suffered a little pressure due to fitter than before. Had a strong pressure at first hour of playing, but it strong pressure is slowly away.

Price:
    Retailed at MYR 499.90 (USD 158) but managed to get 30% less and bought it at MYR 350 (USD 111). A very good bargain. But still couldn't beat half price of SHB102LTD which is I bought along with these shoes.

Sorry for my bad english.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast