Need alternate to Nanoray 700FX / RP in Li Ning and Victor

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by howdidoo, Apr 11, 2013.

1. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Hi Guys,
    I have been wanting to buy the Nanoray 700FX or 700RP but someone suggested to try out the Li Nings as they are quite popular and reliable too. I am still confused as Yonex is all I have ever used since childhood. :confused:
    Can you guys recommend a good Li Ning racket?

I prefer light weight 4U rackets, Medium Stiff head light. I am an Intermediate player who only plays Doubles on weekends. I am weak on muscle :crying: but do have an allround game.

Currently playing with Voltric 7 and want to improve my game. Budget for new racket is around S$150-200 and it should be an upgrade to Voltric 7.:cool:

Appreciate your advise and comments.

Cheers.

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    Li Ning wingstorm series is supposedly good and it's head light :)

3. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Thanks for the reply, but I noticed this wingstorm series has tremendous racket models.. I would appreciate you pointing to 3-4 specific models so I can search for reviews here.

4. geubes

geubes Regular Member

I went from a VT7 to a Nanoray 700fx, (short lived, it died in a clash) so I replaced it with a sturdier stronger feeling frame.. I chose the Bravesword 11 as its the lightest out of the LYD, 10, 12 and med/siff flex, and close feel to the 700fx but heavier being 3u.

the BS11 has a very similar flex to the 700fx (just slightly stiffer) and has a very similar dry swing speed but feels a little heavier in the hand due to being 3u (which i find helps control on the defence).

In short I thought the 700fx suited my game and the BS11 definitely suits my game. After playing with the BS11 I never look back and wish for my 700fx back. If you get the chance to try a BS11 with 4/5flex 3/5balance then definitely try it.

5. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student
    LI NING N77 I is head light and mine has 85 g weight. Stiffness is between flexible and medium stiff. Power is very easy to generate with it.

6. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Thanks guys.. I would not try 3U BS11 as I have played with 3U before and find it heavy for my style. Will still check if there is 4U model in that.

Noted about N77 Li Ning, going through reviews now.

7. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Try Ashaway Atomic Hex 7 or xw1000.

8. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Thanks [MENTION=93632]Shinichi[/MENTION] I will look into reviews of that too.

9. GiantQ

GiantQ Regular Member

Network Engineer
    So what racket u using now? I also looking for an alternative. Chance upon your thread.