Sometimes there's more than shuttles in the air...*cue music...LOVE IS IN THE AIR...*

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by adelina76, Apr 11, 2013.

1. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo...

Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang..

Alan Budi Kasuma and Susi Susanti.. and many more (Kwun and Janet..:p) ..

Just as the top players failed to avoid the smashes of cupid with its sharp arrows, I was wondering how many of the BC citizens who have happy/fun/quirky/sad stories to share about finding love on the badminton court??!

Look forward to hearing the stories! :):cool:

(Kwun!! I want a Love heart Icon put in please so it can be more appropriate smiley for this post! :p)

2. visor

visor Regular Member

1103997-749311-red-heart-and-badminton-shuttlecocks-all-over.jpg ........................

3. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    Il kick things off seeing as this interesting topic has gone unoticed!! My former gf a longggg time ago we met as friends at normal tournaments competing. When I competed in the australian international She was a volunteer line judge throughout the tournament.

So we spent more time to get to no each other until things fell in place. Dated on and off for a couple of years before it didnt quite work out ;)

SIDE NOTE: When i go clubbing/partying I mostly go to Asian events as most of my friends are all Asian (Im white btw haha) Badminton is a great topic to boast about to the ladies haha :D

4. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    I recalled that there was a thread on this particular subject from years ago. http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...when-the-both-of-you-played?highlight=couples

Locally in Vancouver there has been more than a few where you see husband and wife plays together and at times compete in local tournaments (e.g. 15Love and her husband), Bobby Milroy and Anna Rice, ... and if we extend it to bf/gf; you have Phyllis Chan (Canadian National Team member) and her b/f.