Yonex SHB 59U How Wide?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Wolf0x, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Wolf0x

Wolf0x New Member

Hey, I was needing some help with getting some decent badminton/indoor court shoes as my last pair have finally about given out.

I found the SHB 59U which seem decent but I have pretty wide feet and I can't find any online sites which offer free return delivery and the closest big sport store is around an hour away and I don't know for sure if they'll even have them.

So firstly can anyone tell me if they are any good and how wide are they as I'd be getting the UK 12.5?

2. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    I think these are the replacement for the 57s I had for a while, they are narrow. I wore them for a little while but had to throw them as they were killing me as I have wide feet too. I'm buying a yehlex pair this weekend in the same price band and they are wide.

3. Wolf0x

Wolf0x New Member

That's a shame, they looked quite. I might have a look at these yehlex ones as well. Anyone else who has any recommendation for wide badminton shoes feel free to say

4. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    Just got back from our club night and noticed one of our ex-county players wearing these http://www.yehlex.co.uk/product/YX787

He said they're wide and comfortable so I'm getting some too.