Voltric z force string?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by stopdrop, Apr 13, 2013.

1. stopdrop

stopdrop Regular Member

student
    I have had a voltric z force for a few months now. I've tried two of my go to strings the bg80power and the nanogy 99 but they are both just average on the z force. I need helllpppp. I'm a hard hitter with good netshots, good drops, and am a very offensive player. I play all mixed, doubles and singles

2. Wingu

Wingu Regular Member

Teacher
    You could try the original BG80 instead or switch to a thinner string such as BG66 Ultimax.
    I usually switch between BG80 Power and BG66 Ultimax for my rackets (including VTZF).

Also, this is the racket comparison board not the string board :)

3. Y[]nex

Y[]nex Regular Member

Mine is strung with BG80 but switching to plain BG66 next time strings break, after positive results on another racket strung with BG66. IMO BG66 sounds crisper and sharper than BG80, and has slightly better feel.

4. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

Try BG66 or BG66 Ultimax from Yonex
    or Ashaway Zymax 62,65,67

5. sychong95

sychong95 Regular Member

Student
    LOL, the only string I can think of for u is BG 66 Ultimax.

First is that it does provide nice control and great repulsion for your good net shots.
    Second, it provides extreme power compared to NBG99 and BG80 Power in your smash which u want.
    (I tried all of these strings on my Z force too. Power: NBG99<BG80 Power<BG 66 Ultimax. You would definetly be shock of the smash power stings!:))

However, I do wana ask:

I do remember these strings are quite thick in diameter. Is it that U would prefer thinker strings than thinner strings?? If so, I would then recommend BG80, which I personally think that BG80 is beter than BG80 Power in all ways. :) And it does combines well with the Z force XD

6. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

Keep switching until you find the right string for you. NBG98 worked for me.