User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This may be slightly OT, but it's likely the OP and others here may find some very interesting observations, suggestions and other information in (and right through) this brief thread:

Quick Voltric VT Z-Force 4U G5 vs Armortec 700 4U G5 comparison

Enjoy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    Did u say VTZF is more tiring to use even it's 4u VTZF vs 3u MXjjs?? About the speed, are you talking bout the maneuverability? How head heavy is MXjjs? Is it noticeable from a VTZF user?
    1. Yes, due to the swing weight of the zf
    2. Yes, maneuverability.
    3. Only able to get the bp to abt 285mm on the jjs. Abt 10mm less than my zf. However both weighs about the same with abt 2g of playing weight with JJS heavier.
    ZF - remove org grip, 1 layer of athletic tape, 2 layer of replacement grip.
    JJS - org grip, 2 layers of replacement grip.

4. IMO, Head heavy ZF >>> JJS> MX80. I'm actually adding lead tape on the head of the jjs to try to get the feel closer to the zf. Not sucessful and not giving up as yet. However, JJS still feels light but it's saving my shoulder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stopdrop View Post
    I've recently gotten a voltric z force and loved it at first but after about a month or so i've changed my mind about it. I feel it is too head heavy and im not able to defend well with it (my previous rackets were the BS09 and SW37). I've been looking into getting a new racket and maybe selling my voltric. I've always been a victor fan boy hence the BS09 and the SW37. So i've been thinking of one of two rackets either the MX80 or the BS10 (any other suggestions are welcome). I'm a really hard hitter who likes to counter attack. Decent netshots and great drops. I like stiff racket and would like to try a less head heavy one.
    hard hitters can usually handle the zforce pretty well, especially when you say you like stiff rackets. maybe not selling your racket first but try some drills on defending? i'm not saying you're not good enough, i'm just saying that zforce is a very good racket for hard hitters and maybe you just need a bit of time with your defense with that racket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    hard hitters can usually handle the zforce pretty well, especially when you say you like stiff rackets. maybe not selling your racket first but try some drills on defending? i'm not saying you're not good enough, i'm just saying that zforce is a very good racket for hard hitters and maybe you just need a bit of time with your defense with that racket?
    its not my defense it's the extreme head heaviness. I actually find defense quite easy with this racket with the extra oomph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3